OOC Era of the Resurgence (OOC)

I decided on main and battle themes for Zorua.
Main themes:
and
Battle theme:

Ok, so we founnd the base, and then we found some prisoner transfer lists which is good, we also found out that the Vortexians had a battleship adrift in orbit. After that Pax, Lin, and Zach took a Vortexian transport to said battleship with the survivors from the crashed destroyer and are reactivating it. Shortley thereafter a Nebulan fighter does a fly by and that is about where we left off.

y-you....didnt have to.......

also.......my plans (meme edition)

the aniamanics meme without template.png

And here's a template for you peeps (basically the idea is to be struggling/losing/finding your mistakes, almost dying/failing and overcoming it)

Aniamaniacs meme.png

say, we all know who Dr Strange is, do I have to create a character sheet for him cause... Well uh, it's looking pretty carry...

Name: Dr. Stephen Vincent Strange More info
Species: Human

Quirks/Pros: Genius level intellect, Master physician, Eidetic memory, Expert tactician, Expert martial artist, good with swords, bilingual.
Flaws/Cons: a severe case of misophonia
Personality: Determination, stubborn, cocky, pacifistic, slightly arrogant, good intent, Sarcastic
(I'm gonna make him more Sarcastic because I love sarcasm)

Backstory: So, I'm not sure how I can realistically say a guy with inter dimensional travel literally on his fingers would just be here and stay for some reason.
So, here's my bs reason: He was brought here against his will and some god-like or unknown figure of tremendous power is restricting him here, or at least from permanently leaving here.

Equipment: Sling Ring, Cloak of levitation, Eye of agamotto (Assuming your cool with having the infinity stones)

Back
Top Bottom