tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes I've seen it, but I'm asking if it''ll be soon. I was waiting for any news but that last information was june 11
Honestly, i leave the technical things like that to @EliANs. if there is an update for tmod, it probably wont take long for us to update to it, but thats almost entirely out of my control. all i can really do is tag him here and tell him it takes priority over everything else right now.

Important Info
Ersion was released on October 20th, 2015. It has been almost two years and it's not even close to a version 1.0 so I have decided to make things right. Many changes have been made and there are more to come, both in the mod's file organization and content. Unfortunately, our team has been reduced to 4 members; many of our members became tired of the mod or even simply stopped playing & modding Terraria altogether.

The most important information you guys need to know is the response to this question:
I'm sorry for asking, but is this mod getting the 0.10.1 tmod update soon?

There will not be any update soon. The mod has deviated far from my expectations and designs I created early on, and become significantly larger as well. Unfortunately, many of the choices my team and I made were simply due to suggestions from one individual; we did not consider if we should add them, only if we could. The mod is currently undergoing a complete re-work, and many items are going to be deleted, modified, replaced, or fixed, and many new items will be added. There will not be any update until we finish with these changes so that we can overhaul the Ersion gameplay and experience.

EliANs and Ersion Team​

Hi! I followed this mod a long way through (starting from a year ago or so this mod was one of the first that I downloaded as soon as it was availible for new TModLoader, and sometimes the lack of its update for a new TML was a reason not to start the playthrough) so here I am to ask: is there any way i could participate in this mod? And by participate i mean helping the development of the mod itself. Although i know nothing about programming, I am willing to learn it as rapidly as possible to join the development.

I really like this mod! I think it has amazing potential and once this big 1.0 update comes out, I'm sure it'll be an even more awesome mod! :dryadsmile:

Hello! I was wondering if you would like me to sprite for u. im not very good, but i cant make my own mod because i have a mac, so id thought id ask if i could help a cool mod like yours. XOXOXO -Vesperia52

cuando vas a avolver alavegaaa we
espero que recuerdes las reglas de los forums: no postes nada que pueda offender a los demas usuarios de los forums.
y aprende a "escribir" bien tus posts antes de postear en los forums.

for those that dosent understand spanish people, this user has problems and writes badly (judging by this probably a kid), but even me trying to translate it to english can be a pain or confusing sometimes (when youre gonna back :red: dude) who is the person that hes referring I dont know.

I made this

Attachments

• 20170904_220420.jpg
    20170904_220420.jpg
    717.5 KB · Views: 155
Back
Top Bottom