Ery's... Ummm is this art?

I'm glad to read all you people seem to like my arts~ But what is the best part? Be honest, it's the pink bow, isn't it? :dryadsmile:

Uhmmm I'm not sure... I just started doing art stuff again a couple days ago after not doing it since my highschool days... and I was never really good at doing art on demand either. And I only just figured out how to color on the computer in a better way than just Paint bucketing everything.
Well if you need a guinea pig just let me know :D

omg i love your drawing <3 i do a digital drawing too , not as good as yours tho, i am really bad at gesturing, i wanna ask your opinion about my drawing privately cause i think it will be rude if i post an art here ^^

p7phtHj.png

Made me think of this:

Everyone's aggressive towards bosses and wants to kill them and steal their loot.

except for Ery

Ery doesn't give a :red:.

Xeno man, that last part, I think we coulda done without.

I'll break out of Lon'Qu's character to say that it's friggin' adorable, carry on.

@Tsuki and I were having a little fun. I decided to feed her a strawberry. She decided to like it~ And thus! Inspiration was born!
IDztwoA.png

Sure it has a bunch of mistakes, but I really enjoyed drawing this one because it was for her.
DID I SMELL THAT? YES, THE SMELL OF DA YURI. :naughty::naughty:

Pretty nice art and going against the general idea of murdering al creatures in Terraria, but I got rather confused when I thought your ingame character had a beard. Luckily my brain resolved itself. ;)

@Tsuki and I were having a little fun. I decided to feed her a strawberry. She decided to like it~ And thus! Inspiration was born!
IDztwoA.png

Sure it has a bunch of mistakes, but I really enjoyed drawing this one because it was for her.

Can't get over how cuteee this is ;-;

Back
Top Bottom