tModLoader Exodus Mod

Uh, the download site seems to be really shady. When I click the link Chrome stops me saying the site has malware and stuff. May I suggest moving to a more trustworthy website for the download?

Uh, the download site seems to be really shady. When I click the link Chrome stops me saying the site has malware and stuff. May I suggest moving to a more trustworthy website for the download?
Do you mean the quainator or the mediafire link? Mediafire isn't the safest site, but it's far more trustworthy than the first link. Fortunately there's a mediafire link for each version (after moderators here forced him not to use only ad.fly links because of how notoriously dangerous they are), so make sure you click on that if you're at all concerned about viruses and malware.

The quaniator links are there because the uploader of the files can make a bit of money whenever people use those links. Although sadly as many here have already stated (myself included has had viruses from there), they simply aren't safe. I get why M4trix uses them, but an honest 'donate' option in the OP would be a far nicer way of going about some extra cash for his efforts.

Do you mean the quainator or the mediafire link? Mediafire isn't the safest site, but it's far more trustworthy than the first link. Fortunately there's a mediafire link for each version (after moderators here forced him not to use only ad.fly links because of how notoriously dangerous they are), so make sure you click on that if you're at all concerned about viruses and malware.

The quaniator links are there because the uploader of the files can make a bit of money whenever people use those links. Although sadly as many here have already stated (myself included has had viruses from there), they simply aren't safe. I get why M4trix uses them, but an honest 'donate' option in the OP would be a far nicer way of going about some extra cash for his efforts.
Nobody press "Donate" button, so I guess it is understandable why I added those links with advertisments

I haven't visited the mod in a while (i still love it) and i'd like to know if the knockbag bug with Evil Gelatin was ever fixed (i remember first time i fought it could get knockbacked, and a boss should have full immunity to knockback)

I haven't visited the mod in a while (i still love it) and i'd like to know if the knockbag bug with Evil Gelatin was ever fixed (i remember first time i fought it could get knockbacked, and a boss should have full immunity to knockback)
This boss was made "knockbackable" specially.

Здравствуй M4trix. У меня к тебе вопрос: Будет ли remastered или обновления мода
Terraria Rebalanced ? (Да я знаю вопрос не по теме но всёравно мне интересно:))

Здравствуй M4trix. У меня к тебе вопрос: Будет ли remastered или обновления мода
Terraria Rebalanced ? (Да я знаю вопрос не по теме но всёравно мне интересно:))
Халоу-халоу. Ну обновления то само собой будут... у Exodus'a. Честно не понимаю к чему тут rebalanced. Я же давно уже не работаю над ним - я работал пока было интересно, потом мод себя исчерпал и я покинул проект. Можешь обратиться к Biosystem(это его старый ник, новый не помню).
Кстати, есть небольшая вероятность того что будет запущен "ребаланседоподобный" проект после релиза Exodus'a

M4trix будут ли добавлены multitools в Exodus mod ? А также осталась ли (где-нибудь) очень старая версия Exodus mod ?

M4trix будут ли добавлены multitools в Exodus mod ? А также осталась ли (где-нибудь) очень старая версия Exodus mod ?
Multitools уже обьединен с Exodus'ом, так что ты можешь найти эти тулы в последней выложенной версии мода.
старая версия Exodus'a осталась лишь у меня в виде исходника, а качать TML и Террарию старой версии чтобы скомпилировать его я не хочу.
Вот такой расклад

Back
Top Bottom