tModLoader Exodus Mod

upload_2018-4-30_14-16-25.png

Hmm, what could it be?

inb4 taken down for plagiarism LUL
@dayork21, please do not post public accusations here. It only creates drama. If you think that something has been plagiarized, please send it by private message to myself, or any other forum staff and we will look it over.

Colossus needs some work with it's AI and attacks. Just more variation. It's almost perfect in the sprite department, but would be awesome if it could do more.

As much as I like this mod and appreciate your work I serisously wish you would finish the wiki so I knew how to get half the items :(

Isn't this staff too OP? o_O
Like, you can infinitely teleport to cursor without any limitations, this can be used for cheesing modded bosses.
Even if it is post-Moon Lord item, it's still OP.
maybe for a balance, you cant go anywhere on screen but like 15 blocks in a direction

Isn't this staff too OP? o_O
Like, you can infinitely teleport to cursor without any limitations, this can be used for cheesing modded bosses.
Even if it is post-Moon Lord item, it's still OP.
At the end oft the day it's always up to the player to decide whether they want to win boss fights with such items or not - this could help lift some frustration from some really difficult ones such as certain calamity bosses in death mode (yes, I'm looking at you, Supreme Calamitas).

Then again it's easy to see how this item can be annoying for others so maybe, to prevent cheesy boss fights, this item should only be usable outside of boss fights (tModloader has a way of checking that, right?)

Back
Top Bottom