tModLoader Exodus Mod

I hope I am not interrupting anything important by asking this but, how do you get the "Neombrella"?
It is unobtainable developer weapon

At the end oft the day it's always up to the player to decide whether they want to win boss fights with such items or not - this could help lift some frustration from some really difficult ones such as certain calamity bosses in death mode (yes, I'm looking at you, Supreme Calamitas).

Then again it's easy to see how this item can be annoying for others so maybe, to prevent cheesy boss fights, this item should only be usable outside of boss fights (tModloader has a way of checking that, right?)
Hm, maybe-maybe...

Oh ok, thank you! On a side note I would like to say that your mod is absolutely amazing! Wonderful work! I was wondering if there was anyway I could help on the wiki page for Exodus. I don't have any experience with making wiki pages but I do love to give people information. Is there any way I could help with the wiki?

Oh ok, thank you! On a side note I would like to say that your mod is absolutely amazing! Wonderful work! I was wondering if there was anyway I could help on the wiki page for Exodus. I don't have any experience with making wiki pages but I do love to give people information. Is there any way I could help with the wiki?
Nice to hear that :happy:
Of course you can help the wiki. As I remember to edit wiki you will need a Gamepedia accout. Then just look on current pages and do new in this style. Good luck
Our wiki is here
[doublepost=1525754209,1525754094][/doublepost]
Does this mod work on multiplayer?
why dont find it out and whatever bugs/glitches you find, can give feed back about multiplayer issues.
Well, at least I can say that Fertilizer does not work in multiplayer, also some bosses may bug after player's death. That's all the issues I know at the moment

So I've recently started trying to craft the Alasor accessory but I can't figure out how to get the Blue Flame material. Any help?

isnt that the objective of making a big mod that looks promising?.
yes, but the same thing goes for BTFA. its a great mod but I don't think that it is suitable for a full play through. so I was wandering if the same thing was for this mod

Today just found my old non-published mod for 1.1.2 terraria... there is a LOT of goodies! Need to re-code and re-sprite most of it and add to Exodus!
upload_2018-5-9_22-34-35.png

Last edited:
Found some content?Gotta badly re-code it & add it to my mod. I'll also call it mine-original-do-not-steal-content, even tho it isn't originally mine.

Unless this modpack is yours, I could clearly see this as plagiarism.

Today just found old non-published modpack for 1.1.2 terraria... there is a LOT of goodies! Need to re-code and re-sprite most of it and add to Exodus!
View attachment 200148
Uhhh, wouldn't it be better if you improved on what you already have though? There's lots of stuff that are just vanilla recolors and could use a proper sprite.

Also why blur the picture or not even give any credits? That's pretty rude for the person who made it, if you ask me.

Found some content?Gotta badly re-code it & add it to my mod. I'll also call it mine-original-do-not-steal-content, even tho it isn't originally mine.

Unless this modpack is yours, I could clearly see this as plagiarism.
Uhhh, wouldn't it be better if you improved on what you already have though? There's lots of stuff that are just vanilla recolors and could use a proper sprite.

Also why blur the picture or not even give any credits? That's pretty rude for the person who made it, if you ask me.
lol, it's my modpack

Back
Top Bottom