tModLoader Exodus Mod

This mod looks completely plagirised
@AceTrainerTsuki, please don’t make public accusations like this. If you’ve got some evidence of plagiarism, send it in to the forum staff in private.

Here is more info from Tunnel King:
Some reminders for everyone:

It is permitted - under the rules of this forum - to use recolors of vanilla sprites in mods. It is also permitted to combine vanilla sprites into something 'new'. If that is what offends peoples' sensibilities about this mod, then don't play it and move on. It's really that simple. There are plenty of other mods out there you may like better.

If you suspect an actual case of plagiarism - bring it to the attention of the forum staff IN PRIVATE (report or PM). Making public accusations or insinuations of plagiarism should be avoided, and these may be regarded by the staff as attacks or harassment. There have been recent reports to us about this mod, and we have yet to find a clear case of plagiarism in our opinion (which is the only opinion that matters in these cases).

We are aware of recent disagreements involving M4trix and other modders on other social media. Whatever that disagreement is, deal with it there and do not bring that drama to this forum. People who persist in doing so may find their privileges to use this forum severely restricted.

Hey you all, I'm sorry for silence. Now I need to tell you that mod development is frozen until I finish all the stuff with my exams. At least I will say that I did some more new content. This is a new strange thing that will do something...
RedGleamingCore.png

where can i get a golden star and aqua charm? the wiki doesn't have an accessories section

Last edited:
Your profile pic looks so familiar, yet I can't place it.

Edit: That was meant to be addressed to Tunnel King because it's going to eat away at my soul because I can't remember the movie.

Last edited:
Your profile pic looks so familiar, yet I can't place it.

Edit: That was meant to be addressed to Tunnel King because it's going to eat away at my soul because I can't remember the movie.
@Smackydafrog, please try to keep thread posts on topic, in this case your post should be about the Exodus mod. Feel free to talk with other members on their profile page.

I love all but one thing this mod adds; explosive slimes; is there anyway to remove them from the mod and still keep everything else? Having them break the functionality of auto farms just kills me on the inside.
Great Mod
Cheers and TY

I love all but one thing this mod adds; explosive slimes; is there anyway to remove them from the mod and still keep everything else? Having them break the functionality of auto farms just kills me on the inside.
Great Mod
Cheers and TY
I'll talk to Matrix, maybe we'll change the mechanics of this monsters.

Great Mod
Cheers and TY
Thanks for this. I agree with u about irritant destructive ability of bomb and dynamite slimes. So, I will change them in next update.
And yeah, you can 'ban' them with Cheat Sheet mod. Just right-click on enemy you don't like in GUI list of all enemies.
I'll talk to Matrix, maybe we'll change the mechanics of this monsters.
thank you too :]

Does this work with the Start With Base mod? I'm guessing not, the generated structures at spawn might clash or something.

I disabled the Bomb and Dynamite Slimes through Cheatsheet but still am seeing destruction from an enemy that I cannot seem to locate. Is there another one I am unaware of?

Back
Top Bottom