Casual Explain your avatar

If I have to explain the full version of my profile picture, it's not going to be a fun time for me. The short explanation is that this was a commission from JCDR back when I was known as TennePG. It's pretty much a depiction of me in real life, but with a few small(Small doesn't describe the full picture >_>) changes, such as the eyes.

Since I got a new avatar, I should probably explain it. This avatar is actually of my character Zia. She's an Omnibus(Succubus and Incubus combined, not a vehicle or a book). She's my first actual character, and I put a lot of effort into her in terms of appearance, personality and history.

Since I got a new avatar, I should probably explain it. This avatar is actually of my character Zia. She's an Omnibus(Succubus and Incubus combined, not a vehicle or a book). She's my first actual character, and I put a lot of effort into her in terms of appearance, personality and history.
So, Zia is hermaphrodite. Interesting...

it's a swirl i guess ._.

or i mean, if you wanted some cool description i guess you could just read this:

"The unstoppable wave that is life"

My character Wyverntamer, the halloween edition, AKA fleshy Wyverntamer
halloween_wyverntamer_by_juzlikeyu-d84rnsx.png

Yep, but she's also a shifter, so she's able to hide either gender at will.
Ahh (actually, there is a version of the succubus myth in which they can change gender to use, erm, human gametes to reproduce. My research on the matter didn't go beyond Wikipedia, so I might be wrong. I find demonolgy, like angelology and mythology in general very interesting). Nice character art, though.

Ahh (actually, there is a version of the succubus myth in which they can change gender to use, erm, human gametes to reproduce. My research on the matter didn't go beyond Wikipedia, so I might be wrong. I find demonolgy, like angelology and mythology in general very interesting). Nice character art, though.

The way I have it written, it's in a completely separate universe from the succubi/incubi that we have common knowledge of. Everything I have written is for that universe only, and doesn't carry over to ours. I've thought way too much about this, if you haven't noticed.

The way I have it written, it's in a completely separate universe from the succubi/incubi that we have common knowledge of. Everything I have written is for that universe only, and doesn't carry over to ours. I've thought way too much about this, if you haven't noticed.

It sounds interesting. Are you writing a book or an internet-thingie? I'm also writing something with demons (hopefeully it will be an actual book).

It sounds interesting. Are you writing a book or an internet-thingie? I'm also writing something with demons (hopefeully it will be an actual book).
I'm not that much interested in demon universes although I would read, since I like anything related with fantasy. Would start writing myself if I actually wasn't too lazy to do that. I have a huge universe that literally waits to see the daylight or at least for the details to be written on paper. I might use some tips on writing anyways if I decided to do that in future.

Back
Top Bottom