Casual Explain your avatar

I'm not that much interested in demon universes although I would read, since I like anything related with fantasy. Would start writing myself if I actually wasn't too lazy to do that. I have a huge universe that literally waits to see the daylight or at least for the details to be written on paper. I might use some tips on writing anyways if I decided to do that in future.
DO IT! JUST DO IT!! My universe isn't only demons, it's also Magic and stuff. But It became so complex in my mind I couldn't leave it there. So share your story with the world. Think of how angry the characters would be if you didn't.

I'm not a liberty to say.
*at
DO IT! JUST DO IT!! My universe isn't only demons, it's also Magic and stuff. But It became so complex in my mind I couldn't leave it there. So share your story with the world. Think of how angry the characters would be if you didn't.
Well, the problem is I'm horrible at writing, I would have to improve my skills greatly to start it. As for now I could just write details in google documents or something like this, but as I've mentioned - I'm too lazy. Mental problems op.

A long time ago I played a game called "A story about my uncle", where in the starting area, on a shelf was the cat statuette you are seeing on my avatar (I don't know what these are called, but I think they are of asian origin). I couldn't resist fiddling with photoshop and giving it an evil red glow from the eyes :p

A long time ago I played a game called "A story about my uncle", where in the starting area, on a shelf was the cat statuette you are seeing on my avatar (I don't know what these are called, but I think they are of asian origin). I couldn't resist fiddling with photoshop and giving it an evil red glow from the eyes :p
Your nick would fit with the Space Marine theme from W40K in avatar.

Well, the problem is I'm horrible at writing, I would have to improve my skills greatly to start it. As for now I could just write details in google documents or something like this, but as I've mentioned - I'm too lazy. Mental problems op.
I still recommend trying. At least write notes about the universe, and then maybe a "storyboard".

I still recommend trying. At least write notes about the universe, and then maybe a "storyboard".
I have different stories for the same universe. Of course those are mostly oriented around my main OC, but there's plenty of them. Also It's mostly about the evil of humanity ( kinda Dark Fantasy ) and magic, it doesn't lack the other beings and dimensions though. Every of it based on many things. Movies, books, games. It's just depression that prevents me from doing that and making art as well.

I have different stories for the same universe. Of course those are mostly oriented around my main OC, but there's plenty of them. Also It's mostly about the evil of humanity ( kinda Dark Fantasy ) and magic, it doesn't lack the other beings and dimensions though. Every of it based on many things. Movies, books, games. It's just depression that prevents me from doing that and making art as well.
Well, once you feel better you can try! (I'm sending you a hug. Here: *hug*)
I don't think art is that important for a book. While it is a good idea, because only you know what the characters look like, it is not vital.

Well, once you feel better you can try! (I'm sending you a hug. Here: *hug*)
I don't think art is that important for a book. While it is a good idea, because only you know what the characters look like, it is not vital.
I didn't mean art for the book but just for itself. Would be nice to show the image of my hero for example.

I'm not that much interested in demon universes although I would read, since I like anything related with fantasy. Would start writing myself if I actually wasn't too lazy to do that. I have a huge universe that literally waits to see the daylight or at least for the details to be written on paper. I might use some tips on writing anyways if I decided to do that in future.
I know that feeling so well, especially annoying for me is the fact that my dad is a writer as a side-job.

Back
Top Bottom