Casual Explain your avatar

Mine starts in the quiet little town of Dota 2..With this lovely man.

Earthshaker.png

This here's Raigor Stonehoof, Earthshaker. He shakes many things, earth being one of them.

However, if you take a frying pan to his face and make the quality REALLY bad, you get this.
Earthshaker just so happens to love frying pan, hence his beautiful smile.

PJAppJm.jpg

On a forum I moderate, I'm quite well known in the community. With that being said, I'm also known for using Lightning a lot in-game (Magicka:Wizard Wars). One day a member was using me as an example:
After this example, the whole thread was centered around me being an Elephant. So much so that the thread had to be locked and someone made a whole newthread to discuss whether or not I was an Elephant. So, after a few pages, it was decided that I was a Druidic Lightning Elephant. Also, my artist drew this depiction of me. :)

Its a character I made for one of my Sim 3 stories, her name is Evelyn. A hyperactive colourful young witch that inherits a creepy mansion in a dark colourless town.
She has yet to have her story officially begin because I'm a very slow worker :dryadsad:

This character was My Old Terraria character's look, But after Stupidly Not Copying a back-up of his file and putting it into a mod's file... i lost the character... But i've started all over again and already up to plantera! where i got my :red: handed to me..

Huehue... I happen to have a minor obsession with the Pokemon Dragonite. I asked Scarecrow to draw me Dragonite and this is what happened. It's slightly terrifying but I love it.

My Avatar is the face of Kuradeel (クラディール,Kuradīru) a character from the Sword Art Online anime series.

My avatar is Rhydian Morris from the BBC series, Wolfblood. I've been really into the series since I saw a few episodes from the first season on TV, then I proceeded to watch both seasons of it on my computer during the long weekend that I had that week. Since episodes from season 3 have started coming out this month, I started getting really into the show again, and that's why I'm using pictures of Rhydian on pretty much everything.

The Scout face from "Heavy and Scout think they are birds" and combined with 2 Demoman hats, and a bottle of 334 year-old booze

My current (and most used) avatar is a cat from the anime Clannad
The cat is a reincarnation of one of the characters --fun fact

my avatar (made by milt btw, awesome guy) represembles my terraria character, minecraft character, which are both rebirths of my design for a badass guy named "chewelews"
ultimately becoming awesome
but now hes depressed :D

I randomly found this image a while ago, and it made me chuckle. I like it cause it shows anything can be joked about even religion.

Back
Top Bottom