Casual Explain your avatar

This will chance after Halloween (around Thanksgiving)
844.jpg

It is a sprite by scarecrow, heavily modified, and put through many, MANY filters by me (and then scarecrow put them through MORE filters and made it a staticy gif).
it is 19spooky87you!!!!

My avatar is a cover of the album "Spiritual Migration" By Persefone. It happens to be one of my favourite bands and albums right now. :D

It's a pony OC. Because that's all it takes to piss off the internet. Doesn't even have to be doing anything, inoffensive color scheme, not an alicorn, not shipped with any canon characters. Just a pony OC. Instant rage.

Well, it's me. Playing guitar. Other useless info is that I was also doing laundry at the same time (hence white pants).

So what I did, was go onto the internet, find a cool pic, and upload it as my avatar. Rocket science I know I'm a genius

I use my avatar because a great addition to Terraria is bunnies. Terraria is my favorite game, and when people see the pixelated bunny, they think of Terraria, which is what I make vids about, and I want to show that I play the best game ever. :)

Back
Top Bottom