• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Music Favorite band and song by band

Shattered_sun

Official Terrarian
hey all
what kind of music do you like?
favorite band?
favorite song by band?
favorite song not by band?
why?

Me:
Rock early 2000's
Linkin park
Runaway
american idiot
i love these songs

Dragonfirestaken

Eater of Worlds
I like pop, if you could call it that.
Favorite band/artist, a close tie between The Living Tombstone, Billie Eilish, and Halsey.
Halsey- Either Control or Gasoline
Billie Eilish- Ocean Eyes, Bellyache, Copycat, or Bury a Freind
The Living Tombstone- Five Nights at Freddy's
Favorite song, not by the band? Either Undertale, Spider Dance, Metal Crusher, or Hopes and Dreams by Toby Fox.
Why? Most of them have hidden meanings in the lyrics, and they sound nice. Well, Metal Crusher doesn't necessarily sound nice, but I still like it.

Last edited:

Shattered_sun

Official Terrarian
How ironic

planterra was named after Cenx's favorite band panterra and in the theme of planterra, you can hear some of there work in the background.
planterras trophy is also a refrence cause its name "the great sothern plant kill" when one of planterra's albums is "the great sothern trend kill.

Pmuuhzedci Sycdan

Official Terrarian
i'd say my favorite genres are rock, electronic, and game soundtracks
as for favorite band, billy talent for sure
favorite song by them would be a hard choice between ghost ship of cannibal rats or february winds
favorite song in general would be all my life by daiki kasho or battle for eternity by everen maxwell

Top Bottom