Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

What Do You Think?

• Total voters
Yes, as I have posted on that thread (I am the only poster comment there);
We only just got a new logo, and for us it represents the multitude of different builds and entries we get.

Sorry, but we are not currently looking for a new logo.

PS: Your signature may be just the *slightest* tad bit outdated. Unless it's my logo you don't like. :dryadcry:

Its fine I just have a habit of making things because I can I guess :D. Not that I think that is a bad habit I just perpetually build things in my spare time. I have been told that the current logo is not changing but I see no reason not to run a long term poll and hopefully as I have suggested in the thread that others also try their hand at making a banner too! Cant hurt to see what player opinion is :D.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC:

CAGES.
WIP2.png

Tried simulating the lighting conditions seen in the spoiler video, but don't think I got it perfectly. It might actually be brighter than this.

Still better than underground where there is no light.

ANYWAYS BACK ON TOPIC:

CAGES.
View attachment 57887

Tried simulating the lighting conditions seen in the spoiler video, but don't think I got it perfectly. It might actually be brighter than this.

Still better than underground where there is no light.

I dunno what this latest build is going to be but it looks suspiciously evil. Perhaps the lair of an evil overlord? And how'd you get in there anyway XD

On a more build related note, what kind of blocks are you using for the metal look? I was thinking maybe tin or copper painted gray but I could be wrong.

I dunno what this latest build is going to be but it looks suspiciously evil. Perhaps the lair of an evil overlord? And how'd you get in there anyway XD

On a more build related note, what kind of blocks are you using for the metal look? I was thinking maybe tin or copper painted gray but I could be wrong.

Looks like gray painted copper plating and stone slab to me ^.^

Looking good. I wonder what that build will turn out to be...

I know that @Pixel would like yo see the start of that build!

Love the cages - such an elegant way to live if it must be in a cage. And the treehouse is decorated so nicely. Love all the finishing touches.

ship looks awesome but unbalanced as hell, i cant help but imagine it flipping backwards xD

I mentioned this in the post on Khaios' thread: There is a little voice in my head that is telling me that boats do not work that way.

I do not know how to build boats, just roll with it. :dryadtongue:

Anyways, back to Helltower!

WIP3.png

I believe I have a working construction aesthetic set up. This will be the template the rest of the build will be based on.

In the spoiler video, they re-textured Hellstone Brick into something more pleasant looking, so some of this may be swapped out for that. Possibly either the stone slab or titan-stone block, depending.

I attempted to simulate the ambient back-lighting conditions present in the video.

Now that I think about it, I could conceivably swap the titanstone for obsidian brick and the stone slab for hellstone brick and it might look better and more hellish. But that's for the future.

Back
Top Bottom