1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

Discussion in 'Want to Sell' started by Gotcha!, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Hi, you just registered here and I feel uncomfortable giving my IP to just anyone. Sorry.

2. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

ok but I just want a magical pumpkin seed, if u can create a new world so I cant loot if that makes u feel better, but I swear I wont do anything.

3. Trepolo

Trepolo The Destroyer

Do you still have that dog whistle? ive been trying to get my hand on one :3 if i could have it that'd be awesome

4. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

u could come 2 my world, but not my proper one cause I don't really want looting :)

5. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

:(plz gotcha! ive tried so many times and drilled about 700 pumpkins but never found one so please and ill spread the word around

6. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

It's not about you looting my map. I always make backups so someone could enter my map, throw Rocket IV's all over the place and I wouldn't even flinch.
    But for all I know you're someone who dislikes me, created a duplicate forum account and wants to abuse my IP. This has happened before (not on this forum).
    Sorry, that's paranoia for ya. Or rather, for me.
    If you'd be around here longer I could have seen what kind of person I'm dealing with. :)
    PS: Visiting your map would also give you my IP.

Yeap, I got everything that isn't crossed out. :) I'll start the server.

7. Trepolo

Trepolo The Destroyer

just throw me a pm :3 ill hop on soon

8. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

ok but im like u, I hardly know u so I can hardly hate u but contact me when u willing to give, thank you

9. Athrisir

Athrisir Terrarian

I'll giv 1337 plat I'm so legit check out this S.D.M.G I got from a bugged skeletrun drop omg it's so legit lol I don't hack why u asking I'm just noclupping with the halp of my red's wingz.

But, I'll take the nectar. It never wants to drop for me.

10. Scrubow Gamer

Scrubow Gamer Official Terrarian

You sir a a very generous person for giving these away.

Gotcha! likes this.
  11. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

plz Gotcha!, I don't know how 2 abuse IP addresses, I only want 2 play, plz and thx

12. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

i'll trade a bat hook as ive got to from pumpkin/ Halloween farming.

13. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, plz, plz, plz

14. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Grand Paladin Tyrux Official Terrarian

Is the Amber Moskito already gone? If so I'll take the Dog Whistle.

15. jpeg

jpeg Plantera

I Don't want any pets but i got some...

Gotcha! likes this.
  16. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Heya, sorry. I gave the puppy away yesterday. Forgot to stripe it off. The Amber Mosquito was already long gone.

Well, if you happen to have a puppy for ULiopleurodon, then that'd be fantastic. ;)

17. jpeg

jpeg Plantera

Dog whistle? Sure.... i got most pets like seedling, wisp, whistle,tartar sauce :joy:

Grand Paladin Tyrux and Gotcha! like this.
  18. Shadow//

Shadow// Terrarian

19. ollie 2

ollie 2 Terrarian

ill swap a amber mosquito for a pickaxe axe, I have the amber mosquito.

20. SlenderPlays

SlenderPlays Skeletron Prime

If you have someone elses IP you can do lots of bad stuff whit it so don't try to get the pet thing.Sorry.

BTW.I would like to know wah is about these pets i didn't play terraria FOR A LOOONG time :)