Weapons & Equip Gaia Armor

Frost Armor IS a class armor. A duo class armor, actually. Casters benefit nothing from it (aside from some bugs if still present).

Also, Shadow is definitely a melee set. It gives melee speed bonuses. However as it may be the first non-classless armor you obtain, it's an upgrade from gold armor so any class could use it. You only get the most benefit from it as a warrior.

As for the actual Gaia armor, I don't see why not. Well. Except for accessories being heavily class-themed. You'll still have to cycle out accessories whenever you swap a weapon for full effect, so you'll probably be better off using a single class armor and sticking to a single damage type.

Emblem of the Terrarian? :p

index.php
gtIN6IR.png

I did a little editing with the palette from @Grand Paladin Tyrux's avatar just to see what I could get. Really do like the colors. It was an edit of the first helmet but came out different enough that it could be a third variant, maybe.

Also, I think the gaia spirits should be effected by damage boosts, as since it requires beetle husks and ectoplasm, you'd likely be facing fishron/holiday moon events next, where the enemies have tens of thousands of HP, so 50 sounds like a weaker version of orichalcum set.

The recipe is a little weird looking back on it, maybe if it was chlorophyte bars, shroomite bars, and spectre bars? All bars and they follow the cyan-blue-green theme (and if we counted dragon scales for the yellow.. :p but that is a different thread), though color is not so important (looking at you meteor armor..). I know you are wanting materials for each class but beetle husks seems weird to me, would sorta be like putting spooky wood in it to cover the summoner part, it just seems a little out of place.

Now that we have luminite stuff, maybe there could be another classless armor made of just it, or all the fragments too?

Back
Top Bottom