Weapons & Equip Gaia Armor

I like how nobody ever thought to make better armor sprites if everyone hates them that much.

even then, I fail to see what the problem with the armor is, it's just different.

I like how nobody ever thought to make better armor sprites if everyone hates them that much.

even then, I fail to see what the problem with the armor is, it's just different.
I would make sprites for you, I just don't feel like it right now.

Well, I don't have any experience. Don't really have much issue with the current design though.

Maybe, the suggestion is a good idea (the sprites I don't mind, not everyone is a perfect spriter)
I still don't see what's wrong with the sprites. If they had the standard grey outline instead of that black one, it would look completely natural. Seriously, if noone can explain what's wrong with the sprite other than "it looks weird" and "it's just not perfect for some reason" then there probably isn't anything wrong with it. >_>

I still don't see what's wrong with the sprites. If they had the standard grey outline instead of that black one, it would look completely natural. Seriously, if noone can explain what's wrong with the sprite other than "it looks weird" and "it's just not perfect for some reason" then there probably isn't anything wrong with it. >_>
Just nevermind, different people have different opinions

even then, is there not a single armor set in the game that any of you think "looks weird?" i sure as hell think there's some weird looking armor (I'm looking at you Titanium)

I think it's just the unique pallet. :l
well I meant the armor design itself. not to say I don't like it, but it looks kinda weird. its like the front looks like standard knight armor, while the back got warped by singularity or something.

I Like the concept of armor - something like Crimson Armor on huge steroids. Those 3 Orbs around player remind me Whimsical Star from Cave Story
latest
Stars did damage too.

I think if the armour was placed in a Terrarian environment, it would blend in much better. It's just kind of hard to see that with a forum background.

Its not too bad as armor, just not Purity-themed Terra Blade armor.

index.php
and
index.php
vs.
Terra_Blade.png

Personally, I think a style similar to the Paladin or the Hallowed Armor, but with coloring more like this
terra-sets-png.124463
would look great.

^That armour looks horrible :/

I do think some of us are forgetting that you can always dye armour. I reckon it would look amazing with the right combination.

Back
Top Bottom