Weapons & Equip Gaia Armor

I guess this is balanced, but I think the recipes are a bit simple, or OP. Maybe it's just me.

83.24% Support
the recipes are fine, they are tiered quite well with the armors crafted from the ingredients used to craft this set.
ultimately, for a single class, the other armors of this tier are actually better for that class alone.

the recipes are fine, they are tiered quite well with the armors crafted from the ingredients used to craft this set.
ultimately, for a single class, the other armors of this tier are actually better for that class alone.
Yea, yeah I know. I change my mind long ago and forgot to tell you that. Support.

I don't like how that second guy is naked. :l
Gaia Armor.png

Wait a second guys,
Scarecrow
scarecrow has 9 letters.
Cenx has 4 letters.
9-4=5
Scarecrow has three vowels
What else has three in it?
A cone.
Cone has four letters.
Cenx =Cone.
Cenx has one 'e' in it.
1eye of illuminati.
illuminate confirmed.
Illuminati = triangle.
triangle
three
three
half life 3 confirmed. Scarecrow +Half life 3 = Half life 3 + Cenx.
therefore, Scarecrow = Cenx.
1.3 spoilers have been leaked.

Wait a second guys,
Scarecrow
scarecrow has 9 letters.
Cenx has 4 letters.
9-4=5
Scarecrow has three vowels
What else has three in it?
A cone.
Cone has four letters.
Cenx =Cone.
Cenx has one 'e' in it.
1eye of illuminati.
illuminate confirmed.
Illuminati = triangle.
triangle
three
three
half life 3 confirmed. Scarecrow +Half life 3 = Half life 3 + Cenx.
therefore, Scarecrow = Cenx.
1.3 spoilers have been leaked.

sorry, what does a cone have 3 of?

I love the idea and the Greek inspiration behind it, not a fan of the spriting though. The helmet doesn't look that great, and it feels like it'd fit more with the Jungle then the Purity. A gold/green coloring similar to the Terra Blade would be ideal.

I feel like the sprites are decent and sufficient enough to convey the basic idea behind this armor. That said, I really like this idea, and would really like to see some degree of a classless armor in game.

I love the idea and the Greek inspiration behind it, not a fan of the spriting though. The helmet doesn't look that great, and it feels like it'd fit more with the Jungle then the Purity. A gold/green coloring similar to the Terra Blade would be ideal.
It is the same colors of the Terra blade >.>

It's balanced, it looks nice, and uses materials for the endgame armors. Good idea. I honestly thought this was gonna be one of those "look at my uncreative, overpowered and unbalanced armor/weapon with a terrible recipe" ideas. Looks like I'm mistaken. My only problem is the sprites, they look weird.

Back
Top Bottom