1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Xbox One Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jeem419, Aug 28, 2019.

?

Which class should i be for my next class playthrough?

1. Melee

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ranger

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Summoner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Ninja (Throwing)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jeem419

Jeem419 Terrarian

Hi! My name is Joel (I'd prefer if you called me JEEM419) and I'm new to the terraria forums. I look forward to meeting al of you guys! I honestly got nuthin' else to say. P.S if anyone of you awesome devs are reading this, is old ones army going to be available on any other platform other than the PC? Thanks in advance.

2. Aurora3500

Aurora3500 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello Jeem419 and welcome to the forums :dryadsmile:

For your question. The Old One's Army will eventually be available for platforms other than PC.

Infact the recent State Of the Game: Terraria State of the Game - August 2019 showed a preview of the update to come to Xbox One and PS4 platforms. There's no estimate on when it'll be released. But stay tuned for more news on console. :dryadwink:

3. Jeem419

Jeem419 Terrarian

Thank you for the info :joy:

4. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums, Jeem.
    Would you like a dragon? (Please give a clear yes or no answer.)

5. Jeem419

Jeem419 Terrarian

Yes

6. Defure

Defure Golem

Here
    [​IMG]

7. Jeem419

Jeem419 Terrarian

That looks awesome!! How long did you take to make this?

8. Defure

Defure Golem

I didn't make it.

9. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hi, Jeem! Nice to meet you!

10. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there @Jeem419, welcome to the forums. :)