Resolved Housing

Domuch

Terrarian
Hi!
I've had issues with how housing works in this game for a long time and I hope for some advice. Can you please tell me why housing the player character is standing in is not suitable?
house smol.png

Hi!
I've had issues with how housing works in this game for a long time and I hope for some advice. Can you please tell me why housing the player character is standing in is not suitable?View attachment 384649
It's not valid because as far as I can tell there's no solid (not platform) blocks where the NPC can stand. Either that or it's missing a table (I'm not sure if the game counts dressers as tables)

Adding a table doesn't change the fact it's considered not valid. Before I added the "pillar" with actual solid blocks and doors, the attic was considered a valid house. Only after splitting it, NPCs decided they don't like the place.

Hi!
I've had issues with how housing works in this game for a long time and I hope for some advice. Can you please tell me why housing the player character is standing in is not suitable?View attachment 384649
I agree with Esther - I’m betting if you add some solid blocks it will turn into value housing. NPCs don’t like all platform floors.

Back
Top Bottom