How are you guys so patient?

razorbladetyphoonbest

Eye of Cthulhu
how are u guys so patient in this game like i heard some people afk farmed for 5-10 hours just for a single item and i cant even wait 10 minutes when trying to farm for an ice sickle

I guess I just never really specifically farm for something. If I get it, that's nice, and if not, I can deal with that too. To be honest, I don't see those very rare drops to be of any significance. Unless you randomly get them, you are better off just following the progression.

As for AFK farming, do that on a time where you usually don't play. Such as over night while you sleep.

I don't take much time farming for an item, as I don't AFK farm. Usually I return when my inventory gets full or I'm about to die.

If something is taking a really long time to get, or you just need a lot of it and it's annoying and repetitive to get sometimes I just cheat it in. Once you've played enough, it can be worth it to skip the boring/repetitive parts so you can interact with the more engaging parts more.

For me it’s a blend of masochism and Stockholm Syndrome. I probably spent 10 hours doing little other than fishing. It took me that long to get a sextant. (I was using 11 different worlds to turn in the quest fish.)

I would do some clearing/building/farming every game night after turning quest fish in until 4:30 AM (game time) so that no time was wasted, but then right back to fishing.

I have over 40 played hours and at least 15 of those were dedicated to making a cell phone.

I never usually have to farm to get an item as I normally get said item by either accident or coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom