How to remove the dark area / Fog of war when playing the game?

You can use hero’s mod or dragonlens for that. You can find them on the mod browser iirc, though tmodloader is a little outdated so you may have to start over.

You can use hero’s mod or dragonlens for that. You can find them on the mod browser iirc, though tmodloader is a little outdated so you may have to start over.
So whats the best way to play a modded terarria? - i saw some mod like supersaiyan mod looked interesting so if i wanna try it, how should i best do it?
whats the mod name? i cant find hero mod or dragonlens mod on tmodloader.

Last edited:
do i just subscribe to it and launch terraria or must i use and play from tmodloader?
you need to use tmodloader. Again your world likely won't work because it's from a newer version that tmodloader doesn't support so you may have to start over.

you need to use tmodloader. Again your world likely won't work because it's from a newer version that tmodloader doesn't support so you may have to start over.
Ahh i see..its okay, since i am gonna try out mods anyway so might as well restart it.
what do you mean by my world is newer version and tmodloader doesnt support? does tmod not get updated anymore?
so does all the mods work with tmodloader?

Ahh i see..its okay, since i am gonna try out mods anyway so might as well restart it.
what do you mean by my world is newer version and tmodloader doesnt support? does tmod not get updated anymore?
so does all the mods work with tmodloader?
Tmodloader’s 1.4.4 version is still in development and the update is just taking a while so if you wait it should come out eventually.
And yes all mods work with tmodloader.

Tmodloader’s 1.4.4 version is still in development and the update is just taking a while so if you wait it should come out eventually.
And yes all mods work with tmodloader.
1680072873983.png

Thank you for the recommendation - i tried to use it and it shows up i can use the item spawner but the other spawner doesnt work - meaning i cant click on it at all, i can close it by pressing the buff spawner menu button and open it but nothing happens when i click on the buff options and when click the red close button it doesnt work. any idea?
Edit : turns out i need to open the window for a bit for it to works - maybe it need some time to loads? thank you so much tho, its precisely what im looking for - there is illumination option which can light up the whole screen depending on how bright we wanted it. thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom