IC Hysteria Revamped : A New Beginning

My normally-closed eyes shoot open as I leap to my feet and get out my solar trident before realizing there is no threat. Sighing, I close my eyes and set the trident on my back. I sit down next to the campfire.

"Sweet! Loot!"
*Runs over to the chest and opens it*
*Insert opening chest music from Ocarina of Time here*
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 4.45.35 PM.png

(Tell me what you take and update inventory. Yellow highlighted items can only be obtained by the first character to find the chest.)
[doublepost=1557784270,1557784078][/doublepost]
My normally-closed eyes shoot open as I leap to my feet and get out my solar trident before realizing there is no threat. Sighing, I close my eyes and set the trident on my back. I sit down next to the campfire.
*Saved! (UPDATE SPAWNPOINT IN INV)*

* A mysterious cat comes flying down, crashing into the planet, making quite the disturbance. It crash a bit away from the camp. *
[doublepost=1557784802,1557784747][/doublepost]
*Tries a spin attack with the Tempered Sword*
* The stone seems to strong. It seems swords will not work.*
* You hear a scurry. *

I look in the cat's direction,

"What was that?"

I get out my trident and start to walk in the direction of the explosion.

I put my trident away.

"Hello there."

I carefully try to approach the cat, rolling out my sleeves and pants to hide my limb blades. They become very loose.

I put my trident away.

"Hello there."

I carefully try to approach the cat, rolling out my sleeves and pants to hide my limb blades. They become very loose.

* Happy gets up carefully, adjusts himself. He gets some liquid and puts it in his ears. He then looks towards you. *
* Happy looks at you. He then brings out a huge sketch book and starts flipping through the pages while constantly looking at you. *
[doublepost=1557785791,1557785768][/doublepost]
*I am at the campfire, sitting next to it*
*Saved! (UPDATE SAVE IN INV)

I lack a hostile look on my face, but still seem cautious.

"Who are these Hysterians? I've never heard of them."

Back
Top Bottom