IC Hysteria Revamped : A New Beginning

"I'm Goldenstripe, the collection of squares is Animdude, and the furry hackerman, is, well, Furry Hackerman."

"...Hold on. Let me head out to see you alll..."
*Goes out and sees the group*
"...You look odd. Anyways, I'm Cobalt! Don't get in my way!"
*Walks off*

Cave Setting:

index.php

* Happy continues sketching all the new people coming by in his notebook. *

*It appears to have already been opened once before. Whoever closed it didn't do a good job of doing so*
((Its my job to moderate. Plus chest refill if looted. Highlighted items don't reappear though.))

*Looks at the chest's contents*
Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.41.07 PM.png

((Say what items you take and update INV))

I slam my elbow blade into the crack, trying to break through.
*It seems to be ineffective. A hammer would do the trick. An attack with impact, eruption, or smashing damage would break through with ease.*

@Animus Viral @Bubby Aurora {Characters in the cave}

*You hear a bit of small footsteps behind you, as if they were huge insects.*

* Happy continues sketching all the new people coming by in his notebook. *

((Its my job to moderate. Plus chest refill if looted. Highlighted items don't reappear though.))

View attachment 221383
((Say what items you take and update INV))

*It seems to be ineffective. A hammer would do the trick. An attack with impact, eruption, or smashing damage would break through with ease.*

@Animus Viral @Bubby Aurora {Characters in the cave}

*You hear a bit of small footsteps behind you, as if they were huge insects.*
*Takes all the Packed wood.*
"What's that sound?"

*Takes all the Packed wood.*
"What's that sound?"
I get out my trident and point it at whatever is behind us.

"Who are you!?"
*Gold points at the ground, nothing.*
*Animdude doesn't get a response...
*...besides more footsteps. It starts to come from below, above, to the sides of you both. It seems as the footsteps are coming from everywhere.*

@Murphmario
*Near you, you see a few huge blades of grass poking out of the normal grass, blending in a bit but you see them moving a bit.*

I grab my yoyo ((simease you forgot i was following alias))
"sounds like..... spiders of some kind, possibly."

*Takes my Tempered Sword and Wooden Shield out to prepare for a fight*
*The grass blades stop. You can tell whatever it is, its near. It will not make the first move from what you can observe.*

"Be ready for anything, guys."
* The stepping stops. Four creatures stand in front of Gold alone and jump at Gold. Gold enters COMBAT and @Animus Viral and @Orifan1 is able to enter before the second turn ends. Happy surprisingly jumps into COMBAT even though he was asleep a bit ago. *

Weedy Packer (x4):
CommonPW.png

HP Weedy Packer 1: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 2: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45

"Hey, it seems this is the first time you entered COMBAT from that expression on your face! SO here is how it goes. Each side takes their turn going. They aren't as fast as us so we would go first! Now all you got to do is use an attack or item. If we defeat them, we win! Now, I will use my first move!"

**Happy uses his Notebook!**
"So here is the info on this creature I can find..."

Weedy Packer

HP: 45
DEF: 0
Ability: Spread soil when at 30 HP or below, it starts to grow a sapling that will take one turn to turn into another Weedy Packer. Saplings have 2 HP and 0 DEF.
Elemental Attributes: Grass, Ground, and Bug

Attacks:

- Scurry Tackle - 6 Single, Physical, Smashing Damage. Goes first before any other move.

- Grow a Bit - Self, Nature. Heal for 5 HP and gets a permeant +1 ATK.

- Beat up - 5 Single, Physical, Dark Damage. This does 3+ more damage for each buff on this unit applied.

Back
Top Bottom