IC Hysteria Revamped : A New Beginning

*Shrugs and does a jumpslash*
((With what weapon?))

I fire a [VOID BEAM] at the lead weedy packer
*Orifan1 enters combat!**

**Orifan1 takes a turn at enemies and fires his Void Beam!** ((Keep track of your energy as I can't regulate that accordingly.))

**Since there wasn't a leader, the beam hits Weedy Packer 1. As expected, targets that have the elemental attribute Ground are immune to Void and Electricity. The void beam does no damage...**

HP Weedy Packer 1: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 2: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45

**To end homes side turn, Gold needs to make his next move. @Bubby Aurora **

((The Tempered Sword. Usually the sword I say I equip is usually the one that's going to be used until I say so.))
*You slash at the creature. You automatically enter combat. No one is close enough to join in...**

**You have entered COMBAT! You enter with an attack with your Tempered Sword!**

**You and the creature are in the clear! Your sword does 4 damage. However, Cobalt takes 2 Grass damage from the enemy's ability. Its SUPER EFFECTIVE!**

Shelled Packer (Creature is extremely RARE but very hard to beat! Good luck! Remember that water element attacks do no damage to grass elemental creatures. Also remember enemies in hard have great strategies so it could set you up for something. Another tip, Cobalt in naturally has Water as his Elemental Attribute so try and defend against grass attacks!):
UncommonPW.png

HP Shelled Packer: 56/60
DEF: 4?

Cobalt: 83/85

**What will you do? It is your turn after all!**

((Think you forgot to lower the HP from the attack. Unless it did no damage at all, in which case why did you specify the damage?))

*Puts up the wooden shield*

I strike Weed Packer 2 with my trident, going for extra impale damage.

**Gold uses his Solar Trident, striking it at the Weed Packer 2! With extra motivation, your trident does extra damage but doesn't pierce!**

**It does 10 damage! (10 Fire Damage {Elemental Attribute Advantage [Bug 2x + Grass 2x + Ground 1/2x = 2x Damage!] + 2 Extra Motivation Damage!}) Weed Packer 2 is left with 25 HP!!!**

**End turn of home side, visitor side's turn!**

**Weedy 1 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**
**Weedy 2 Packer abstractly grows a sapling next to it! It plots up getting ready to turn into a Weedy Packer!**
**Weedy 3 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**
**Weedy 4 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**

HP Weedy Packer 1: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 2: 25/45
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Sapling: 2/2

Gold: 75/75
Happy: 75/75
Program: 70/70

**End Visitors Side turn, now its the home's side turn!**

**Gold, Happy, and Program need to do something... What will you all do?**

Last edited:
**Gold uses her Solar Trident, throwing it at the Weed Packer 2! With extra motivation, your throw does extra damage but doesn't pierce!**

**It does 26 damage! (12 Fire Damage {Elemental Attribute Advantage [Bug 2x + Grass 2x + Ground 1/2x = 2x Damage!] + 2 Extra Motivation Damage!}) Weed Packer 2 is left with 19 HP!!!**

**Weedy 1 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**
**Weedy 2 Packer abstractly grows a sapling next to it! It plots up getting ready to turn into a Weedy Packer!**
**Weedy 3 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**
**Weedy 4 Packer uses Grow a Bit! It seems that its at full health but gains a +1 ATK buff (INF) for itself!**

HP Weedy Packer 1: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 2: 19/45
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45 (+1 ATK[INF])

**Gold, Happy, and Program need to do something... What will you all do?**
((WHEN THE FRICK DID I SAY HE THREW IT!?))

((Think you forgot to lower the HP from the attack. Unless it did no damage at all, in which case why did you specify the damage?))

*Puts up the wooden shield*
((Thanks, didn't see that. Also be patient as I am the only one modding this))
**You bring up your wooden shield in preparation of an incoming attack.**

**End turn of home side, now its visitors side's turn!!!**

**The packed sheller releases flaming spikes towards you in order to set up a trap but hit the spikes off with your shield prepared. With the quick hit, your shield remains sturdy and ready!!!**

**End turn of visitors side, now its homes side's turn!!**

**Now what will you do?**

“W-what?!” I stop firing the beam, and swing my YoYo at target #1

((I don't see a yoyo in your inventory unless you forgot to add it your inventory. I am looking at your original character thread.))

((WHEN THE FRICK DID I SAY HE THREW IT!?))
((Strike is a very unspecific word. When you said you were going for impale damage, I was assuming you were going to throw it. Either way, you did almost maximum damage so it was a decent attack and you didn't miss the attack so there isn't any problem. Here is what it does if you forgot:
Solar Trident- A powerful flaming trident made of the essence of the Sun. Deals _ Single, Physical or Ranged, Galactic and Fire damage. Does 8 damage if physical. Does 12 damage if ranged, but if ranged attack misses, Stardust's next turn will be skipped.))

**The packed sheller releases flaming spikes towards you in order to set up a trap but hit the spikes off with your shield prepared. With the quick hit, your shield remains sturdy and ready!!!**

((I don't see a yoyo in your inventory unless you forgot to add it your inventory. I am looking at your original character thread.))

((Strike is a very unspecific word. When you said you were going for impale damage, I was assuming you were going to throw it. Either way, you did almost maximum damage so it was a decent attack and you didn't miss the attack so there isn't any problem. Here is what it does if you forgot:
Solar Trident- A powerful flaming trident made of the essence of the Sun. Deals _ Single, Physical or Ranged, Galactic and Fire damage. Does 8 damage if physical. Does 12 damage if ranged, but if ranged attack misses, Stardust's next turn will be skipped.))
((i forgot to add it whoops))

*Does a spin attack*

**Cobalt goes for the Spin Attack, doing 8 damage! You keep your distance, ignoring the foes ability!!!**

**End turn of home's side, now its visitors side's turn!!!**

**It spews flaming spikes at you again! The ground is covered in flaming spikes! Stepping on such will burn and hurt you! Luckily for Cobalt, his elemental attribute is Water, as stepping on the spikes will do nothing to Cobalt. The Shelled Packer's turn was totally wasted!**

**End turn of visitor's side, now its homes side's turn!!!**

**What will you do?**

HP Shelled Packer: 48/60
DEF: 4

((Strike means to hit something, hit=Melee.))

I swipe at the first enemy

((Strike means to hit something, hit=Melee.))

I swipe at the first enemy
((In that case, your attack would do 18 damage instead of 26 damage. DO you want me to fix that?))

((What weapon? If no weapon, what attack? If its the trident, say if you attack ranged or physical to make it easier for the both of us.))

((In that case, your attack would do 18 damage instead of 26 damage. DO you want me to fix that?))

((What weapon? If no weapon, what attack? If its the trident, say if you attack ranged or physical to make it easier for the both of us.))
((Yes. Also, physical w/ trident.))

*Attacks normally again, staying away from the creature's side damage*
((I suggest you use something else besides the same sword aa using the same attack in hard mode or higher difficulties gives the foe bonus evasion {Evasion adds a chance to dodge an incoming attack.} Using a different weapon is a good idea.))
((Presuming that you are using Tempered Sword...))

**Cobalt attacks with the Tempered Sword once again! The enemy becomes more familiar with the attack gaining bonus evasion. Even though it gains evasion, you still land your attack dealing 4 damage! You still get hit by it ability, dealing 2 damage to yourself.**

**Home side's turn ended, visitors side's turn!!!**

**Shelled Packer uses Scuttle Quack shaking the ground, doing an overwhelming 14 damage! Cobalt is also Shook (Can't use items) until next turn ends!**

**Visitors side's turn ended, Homes side's turn!!!**

**What shall you do?**

((Remember your elemental attribute and bonus evasion with using the same attack. Don't lose to this!))

**Happy starts off the side with Starry Swing! It hits for 15 damage overall aimed at the Sapling! (Rolled 4 heads) The Sapling's HP reaches zero, getting destroyed!**

Happy: "Watch out! After a few turns, they are going to use Beat Up which has a base ATK of 5 and gets +3 bonus ATK for each buff it has on it!"

Happy: "That also includes the buffs buffing the whole attack itself! If they all gang up on one of us at a time, we are toast!"

Happy: "I can't do my Sky Bomb move since the cave ceil is so close to the ground, about 12 feet."

Happy: "I will take care of destroying the saplings and you two focus on one target."

Happy: "When they first get below 30 HP, they make a sapling in hopes of reproducing. I can destroy them but you two need to get rid of them quickly as I can't attack two targets."

Happy: "You both aim for one target!"

((Yes. Also, physical w/ trident.))

**Gold goes for a trident swipe doing 20 damage from elemental matchup! The Weedy Packers become aware of the trident being used. All Weedy Packers gain evasion boost from Solar Trident!**

“W-what?!” I stop firing the beam, and swing my YoYo at target #1

**Program attacks with his yoyo, hitting the target four times! (Rolled 3 Heads) This does 12 damage to the Weedy Packer 1!**

**Weedy 1 Packer abstractly grows a sapling next to it! It plots up getting ready to turn into a Weedy Packer!**
**Weedy 2 Packer uses Grow a Bit, healing 5 HP of its health while giving it a +1 ATK buff (INF) just for it!**

HP Weedy Packer 1: 13/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 2: 30/45 (+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 3: 45/45 2x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Weedy Packer 4: 45/45 2x(+1 ATK[INF])
HP Sapling: 0/2

**Gold, Happy, and Program need to do something... What will you all do? Animdude also can't enter the ongoing battle.**

Back
Top Bottom