I am Scratch Lunin, the Interdimensional Warrior created by the Multiverse. Ask me anything.

well, that is one heck of a title

question: why do you write in red sometimes?
Red is my favorite color. Rainbow is a close second, since it symbolizes power with having all the colors.
And yet you support helping the Moon Lord.
How could you?
Let me guess, this is about the rouge vortex trooper thing.

Me and General Omega had a deal where he'd protect his realm and nearby realms for me, and I'd scout out for rouge troops.
I have no affiliation with the Moon Lord and have no intentions of directly helping him with his plans.

What happens to universes when they go through the heat death phase?
Simple, they usually disappear. Any remaining information in a dead universe almost always enters the Quantum Void.
The universes that don't disappear after entering Heat Death are either closed off by me, or initiate a unidimensional/multidimensional self-destruction event (USE/MSE). I've explained what they are above at reply #68.

I've heard rumors of there being informants placed in separate universes, specifically meant to feed into to those who keep the Multiverse running. Would these rumors be true?

What would happen if we attempted to access three dimensional universes by remotely creating vessels there and then transferring our consciousness’ to them? I just want to make sure that doing so wouldn’t be breaking any cosmic rules, as a project which would allow for it may or may not be nearing completion.

What would happen if we attempted to access three dimensional universes by remotely creating vessels there and then transferring our consciousness’ to them? I just want to make sure that doing so wouldn’t be breaking any cosmic rules, as a project which would allow for it may or may not be nearing completion.
Doing so would be a daunting task, considering the technology needed to transfer objects from the Coded Half to the Reality Half are incredibly difficult to create. This is why not even Reddent Inferno (@theonetrueredd) was able to transfer a human that was stuck in the Coded Half back home; and his technology is impressive even to me.
Why did you let the old map die?
It could've been fixed, but you let The Seven blow it to hell.
Why?
Ah yes, blame every interdimensional mishap on me. You do realize I have, quite literally, thousands of other more important things I need to do, such as eliminating unstable dimensions and capturing dangerous cosmic monstrosities? After everything I do to keep the Multiverse stable, this is the kind of treatment I receive? Shame on you.

Anyway, the Seven have been on and off my radar for quite some time now, so I'll see what I can do to try and capture them.

And as for the old map, forget about it. It's gone, the Void already spread to it. I'd save it if I could, but for some reason The Eraser doesn't want me to do so.

Doing so would be a daunting task, considering the technology needed to transfer objects from the Coded Half to the Reality Half are incredibly difficult to create. This is why not even Reddent Inferno (@theonetrueredd) was able to transfer a human that was stuck in the Coded Half back home; and his technology is impressive even to me.
Oh no that's not what I meant. There are both two and three dimensional universes within the coded half. I was trying to go into a dimension my kind would normally be physically incompatible with.

Well, I'm not blaming it on you. I'm just saying it was probably easy enough to just stop the damn rocket.
Looks like you have about 10 million people angry with you, and 20 million people angry at you for being in the same room as those 10 million people. Good luck.

Well, I'm not blaming it on you. I'm just saying it was probably easy enough to just stop the damn rocket.
Looks like you have about 10 million people angry with you, and 20 million people angry at you for being in the same room as those 10 million people. Good luck.
Once again, wasn't exactly my fault. Imagine at that moment something caused a large chunk of the Multiverse to be destroyed, and I had to stop it before it happened. Would you be more mad if I wasted my time stopping a few rockets destroy a single dimension, or let the rockets destroy the dimension to instead save the Multiverse?

And even if there wasn't something more important to do at that moment, by the perspective of you humans, that's simply just a game. The entire Multiverse in contrast is not.

Keep in mind the people who were mad about the map getting destroyed were mad at Epic Games, who created the game, and not me. Me and my work is much more obscure compared to the company, so logically they'd blame it on the people who made the game instead of the being who keeps the rest of the Multiverse stable.
Oh no that's not what I meant. There are both two and three dimensional universes within the coded half. I was trying to go into a dimension my kind would normally be physically incompatible with.
I misunderstood what you said, thank you for the clarification.

Travelling between different spatial dimensions is actually a lot easier, assuming you're staying within the Coded Half. You really don't even need extra technology for it, as almost any coded being can exist in a three-dimensional space without the technology you speak of. Theoretically you and your team should be fine.

Once again, wasn't exactly my fault. Imagine at that moment something caused a large chunk of the Multiverse to be destroyed, and I had to stop it before it happened. Would you be more mad if I wasted my time stopping a few rockets destroy a single dimension, or let the rockets destroy the dimension to instead save the Multiverse?

And even if there wasn't something more important to do at that moment, by the perspective of you humans, that's simply just a game. The entire Multiverse in contrast is not.

Keep in mind the people who were mad about the map getting destroyed were mad at Epic Games, who created the game, and not me. Me and my work is much more obscure compared to the company, so logically they'd blame it on the people who made the game instead of the being who keeps the rest of the Multiverse stable.
Ok good, you understand what I'm talking about.
Just make sure you have a defence in case somebody asks you again.

Back
Top Bottom