• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Identifying the Sans item

TaYch0

Terrarian
So my friend really likes Undertale, so I wanted to show him how to look like sans in the game but I forgot. The specific armor set or vanity item im trying to find is the one where there's a glow coming from your eye while you move similar to hermes boots. Can you guys please tell me what it is?

Syrrath

Terrarian
So my friend really likes Undertale, so I wanted to show him how to look like sans in the game but I forgot. The specific armor set or vanity item im trying to find is the one where there's a glow coming from your eye while you move similar to hermes boots. Can you guys please tell me what it is?
You need the following:

Clothing:

-Skull or Skeletron mask (Skull works better), dyed silver
-Eskimo coat or anglers vest, dyed blue
-Steampunk pants (or similar) dyed black
-(optional) Eskimo hood (for if sans wears his hood), dyed blue (Works best with eskimo coat. Do not use if skin color isn't white)

Acessories:

-Yoraiz0r's spell, dyed blue (make sure to put the dye into the pet slot)
-(optional) worm scarf, dyed silver
-(optional) any glove-item, dyed silver (If you do not choose a white skin color)

This has worked for me. You can tweak it of course, so that it fits your (or your friends) liking.

Top Bottom