If you could own a Terraria staff in real life, what would it be?

There are no staves which actually sparkle, but I think that the blade staff or the stardust staves would sparkle in real life, I would pick one of those since I also like blue and yellow.

Own a terraria staff? As in, a developer? Isn't that illegal?

Jokes aside, probably the Flinx Staff, it would be funny to walk around with a bunch of freaking mini yetis following me. And it looks like a Pokemon

If I can't use staffs IRL because of not having Mana, probably the Diamond Staff because they'd all just be fancy walking sticks and I could get a lot of money from selling something made from platinum and diamonds.

If I can use them Desert Tiger Staff for the kitty.

Staff of Frost hydra to deal with this hot weather and to cool off my laptop.

or Terraprisma for world domination.

When i read this the first time I though "The the heck would you want to own a person" because it said "Staff" in the topic I thought it meant someone who worked on terraria, but I read the convo and now I realize: M A G I C. *SNORT SNORT*

My answer would be... uhhh... slime staff so I can use the minion to get rid of THE ANNOYING pests in my farm... (quite literally)

Stardust_Dragon_Staff.png

Spider Staff.
The spiders are so pixelated that they wouldn't be mistook for real spiders, and they don't collide with players or pets,
so all they'd be able to do is eat any bugs that are in my house.

Back
Top Bottom