PC If you could pick an update theme...

If you could pick an update theme, which one would you choose?

• Alternative biome to Hallow

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow Jungle, with new content, rather than how the Jungle is overtaken by "Evil"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hardmode Underworld

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Fleshed out Space/Sky biome

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

FairyPrincessSerenity

Empress of Light
Hello, people of Terraria. With 1.3.1 coming in the near future and more content promised, I thought it would be fun to get together and discuss what each of you want in Terraria in regards to some of the bigger things. I'm personally interested to see what all of you want. Feel free to discuss your choice below and see what other people have chosen.

As for me, if I were to pick a choice, I'd like to see an alternative to the Hallow biome. In a game with a lot of parallels, Hallow doesn't have a 'similar but different' pairing like Corruption has to Crimson.

There are a lot of Hallow suggestions in the suggestions part of the forums.
EDIT: Shouldn't this belong in suggestions?

There are a lot of Hallow suggestions in the suggestions part of the forums.

Indeed. And there's quite a few unique ideas among them. I'm personally partial to the Cyber.

EDIT: Shouldn't this belong in suggestions?

On a reason of logic, there's no actual suggestion being made from myself, therefore this thread would be ill-fitting for that section. It's actually more of a compendium for the most asked for suggestion themes rather than an actual suggestion. The more people that provide their input on the subject, the better a tool this thread will be for the Re-Logic team.

An entire revamp of the biomes would be an amazing experience such as new meteorite enemies, space enemies, and even dungeon chest would be cool

Huh. Not sure why I didn't see this thread until now. It escaped my usually keen eyes.

I would love to see a Hardmode Underworld Expansion the most. With a sort of Mantle and Core Layer below the Underworld that can only be mined from the Picksaw or up. I made a giant suggestion for it as well awhile ago. It feels symbolic to have it be an endgame biome like it was in Pre-Hardmode or before 1.1 was released. And with Hardmode, it has received the least amount of changes compared to other Biomes once Hardmode hits.

Other than that, seeing more Alternate Biomes would be great. An alt. Hallow in particular which is commonly requested, but it would also be cool to see something similar to Tobbvald's Tinkering and having a 3rd Dark Biome alongside the Corruption/Crimson and having Alts to go with those as well. And having a Hardmode Dungeon Boss before the Lunatic Cultist which would actually be the one to Unlock the Lunar Events which is part of Tobbvald's suggestions as well.

I'd probably have a Holiday Events Revamp Update, aka The HERU.
More music, more costumes/holiday loot, and special background and weather effects during the holiday seasons.

During Halloween, pumpkins would be seen growing in the backgrounds of the various surface biomes, save the corruption/crimson and snow/desert biomes. There'd be remixed versions of the Day and Night themes to fit more with the Halloween mood, and the moon would be tinted orange during this time.

During Christmas, there would be patches of snow in various surface biome backgrounds, and light snow would occasionally fall. As with Halloween, there'd be remixed versions of the Day/Night themes to fit the Christmas mood.

I'd love an update that focuses on the lore/maker(s) behind the mechanical bosses. Perhaps we'd meet their maker(s), and have to fight him/her. I think the game has tons of potential to give us a backstory behind the game, as this game in my opinion would be much better if it had only a bit of backstory.

But that's just me.:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom