tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Is it still possible to download the 1.3.4 version (for tML 0.9)? :)

Nope. Sorry.

In the interest of understanding better, may I ask why? Not complaining or upset at anyone, just frustrated with the current situation. Let me explain.

When the game updated from 1.3.4.x to 1.3.5.x and required updating tModLoader (and consequently mods required updating), those of us with the GOG version were stuck living with the older game version until the GOG Patcher updated if we wanted to run with mods. That hasn't happened due to perfectly understandable reasons, missing key developers in any project is always a problem (especially in a team of one... ;)). Yet, I personally have found that fully a third of the mods that interested me months ago no longer have older versions available for download, and it's a bit frustrating. I can think of plenty of valid reasons for it, changes in terms of service, costs of hosting, etc,. I also know the "easy" fix on my side is to simply buy the Steam version, but for those of us on a budget that means deciding to rebuy one game vs buying something new.

Which brings me full circle, wanting to understand better to make a more informed choice. :)

Last edited:
In the interest of understanding better, may I ask why? Not complaining or upset at anyone, just frustrated with the current situation. Let me explain.

When the game updated from 1.3.4.x to 1.3.5.x and required updating tModLoader (and consequently mods required updating), those of us with the GOG version were stuck living with the older game version until the GOG Patcher updated if we wanted to run with mods. That hasn't happened due to perfectly understandable reasons, missing key developers in any project is always a problem (especially in a team of one... ;)). Yet, I personally have found that fully a third of the mods that interested me months ago no longer have older versions available for download, and it's a bit frustrating. I can think of plenty of valid reasons for it, changes in terms of service, costs of hosting, etc,. I also know the "easy" fix on my side is to simply buy the Steam version, but for those of us on a budget that means deciding to rebuy one game vs buying something new.

Which brings me full circle, wanting to understand better to make a more informed choice. :)
I simply don't have it saved anywhere.

I simply don't have it saved anywhere.

Well, dang, not anything close to what I was expecting. That sounds like something I would have done... In fact, considering that I'm looking for it now, it IS... :D

Thanks much for the reply. I've loved the mod in the past and still expect to enjoy it in the future. Hopefully the not terribly distant future... :)

Great mod. Only wish there was a single additional step to converting ores to their counterparts. You can get a superior version of the ore for free, perhaps there should be an additional resource used in the conversion?

Great mod. Only wish there was a single additional step to converting ores to their counterparts. You can get a superior version of the ore for free, perhaps there should be an additional resource used in the conversion?
I've often considered that. The problem is that any way that balances it more that I can think of is simply too annoying.

So there's a Sand Charm to summon a sandstorm, and a Rain Charm to summon rain, but where is the blizzard charm? I suggest this: keep the sand charm as it is, change the recipe for the Rain Charm to a tsunami in a bottle instead of a blizzard in a bottle, and then using the blizzard in a bottle add a Blizzard Charm.

So there's a Sand Charm to summon a sandstorm, and a Rain Charm to summon rain, but where is the blizzard charm? I suggest this: keep the sand charm as it is, change the recipe for the Rain Charm to a tsunami in a bottle instead of a blizzard in a bottle, and then using the blizzard in a bottle add a Blizzard Charm.
You do know that a blizzard is caused by rain in the snow biome, right?

Hey @imkSushi ! I love your mod and use it on all my playtroughs.
There is a problem tho. There is no mini meteorites anymore. Do i have a problem or am i missing sth? Ty in advance my b0i.

Edit: Just found out that they were removed. Is there way that i can have them? Will you make an Addon for meteorites?

Last edited:
could you make it so that we can craft certain dungeon furniture items out of dungeon tokens (chain lanterns, alchemy stations, etc.) it's really annoying when you need one of those for a build but they haven't spawned in your dungeon. and i think it would fit in with how the rest of the mod works

could you make it so that we can craft certain dungeon furniture items out of dungeon tokens (chain lanterns, alchemy stations, etc.) it's really annoying when you need one of those for a build but they haven't spawned in your dungeon. and i think it would fit in with how the rest of the mod works
That has given me an idea...
I may do something cool...

okay... the OldRecipe Enabler isn't updated yet for me... and so no Resurrection Potions... also, why doesn't the recipe for it use all tombstones instead of just the three types?

Hi, how do I get the old recipes back again? I remember there was an option for it but I can't find it. I'm personally not a fan of the token system.

I recently made the summoning Merchant potion it is not working. Is it glitch? or is there a criteria I need to meet first?
upload_2018-1-8_7-59-23.png

Back
Top Bottom