tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Defeating all 3 Mech Bosses didnt trigger Plantera for me. Also both of the Eyes from the Mech Eye Summon dropped Treasure Bags (I pretty much got double the stuff and apparently i defeated it twice)

Im using the latest modloader version.

#edit pirate doesnt sell pirate map (i defeated them multiple times and i made him respawn too)

Last edited:
Cool, great mod :D
Thanks
Defeating all 3 Mech Bosses didnt trigger Plantera for me. Also both of the Eyes from the Mech Eye Summon dropped Treasure Bags (I pretty much got double the stuff and apparently i defeated it twice)

Im using the latest modloader version.

#edit pirate doesnt sell pirate map (i defeated them multiple times and i made him respawn too)
Hmm. I know what causes Plantera not to be triggered, I'll fix that. I don't know why both eyes drop a bag, but I will put an extra layer of code preventing it. Pirate not selling map? It should do. I'd better look into that as well.

I'm busy this week, as today I'm going up to Leeds for a thingy, and I'll be back at my computer next week, with 2.5.2 coming hopefully next Thursday.

So, I think your mod just removed Spectre Boots, Aglet and Anklet of the Wild as material for Lightning Boots. So, right now it is impossible to make it.

EDIT: Tremor mod is causing it.

Last edited:
Annluncement!
I plan to release the next update in steps, starting with tomowow, buttons for jopojelly's Cheat Sheet. They will toggle lots of stuff.

Uh, I don't know if this is a bug or not but I've never had a Mini Meteorite drop at all using this mod. I've used it in Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode between both the last version and this version, and I've never gotten one.

Uh, I don't know if this is a bug or not but I've never had a Mini Meteorite drop at all using this mod. I've used it in Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode between both the last version and this version, and I've never gotten one.
Have you been in multiplayer?

Come to think of it, I havn't seen one drop for a while.

Also, I nerfed the fall rate in PHM in 2.5

Have you been in multiplayer?

Come to think of it, I havn't seen one drop for a while.

Also, I nerfed the fall rate in PHM in 2.5
a) No multiplayer. b) This has been since before 2.5 came out. I play on Mac if that could possibly be a factor, but I've been seeing them drop all the time in playthroughs I've seen. I just thought that they were super rare.

a) No multiplayer. b) This has been since before 2.5 came out. I play on Mac if that could possibly be a factor, but I've been seeing them drop all the time in playthroughs I've seen. I just thought that they were super rare.
Hmm. Mystery. I'll have another look.

imkSushi's Mod 2.5.2 is Released!
Get it now!
imkSushi's Mod: Drops Addon 1.2.2 is released!
Get it now!

Now you can disable the Mini Meteorites and/or higher drop rates on some NPCs if you have @jopojelly's Cheat Sheet Mod loaded.
Cheat Sheet can be downloaded from the mod browser, and has a forum thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/cheat-sheet.41407/

2.5.3 should come later in the week with some fixes.

Also, note that all my mods are completely compatible with tModLoader 0.8.3.1 for Terraria 1.3.2.1

Can I just ask that people post as many bugs as they can find on this thread, such that I can try and fix all of them. I'll start with a few:
  • In the Drops Addon, Both of the Twins drop Treasure Bags in Normal Mode
  • Some people have a lack of Mini Meteorites

Hey I noticed in Tedit that in my world it listed The Twins and Skeletron Prime (Two bosses I already defeated) as unbeaten I know I beat The Destroyer without your drops addon mod so I think your mod may be responible so you might wanna make a new world cheat in boss items kill bosses then check with Tedit if they're listed as defeated. :)

Hey I noticed in Tedit that in my world it listed The Twins and Skeletron Prime (Two bosses I already defeated) as unbeaten I know I beat The Destroyer without your drops addon mod so I think your mod may be responible so you might wanna make a new world cheat in boss items kill bosses then check with Tedit if they're listed as defeated. :)
Hmm. Not a bug from my mod, as I use this code when they die:
Code:
                    if (npc.type == NPCID.SkeletronPrime)
                    {
                    Item.NewItem((int)npc.position.X, (int)npc.position.Y, npc.width, npc.height, mod.ItemType("SkeletronPrimeNMBossBag"));
                    Main.NewText("Skeletron Prime has been defeated!", 173, 74, 253);
                    NPC.downedMechBoss3 = true;
                    NPC.downedMechBossAny = true;
                    used = true;
                    return false;
                    }
And also for all the other bosses.

There seems to be an issue with the treasure bag mod.

The bags can give you dev sets even before hardmode. That seems a little overpowered.

Back
Top Bottom