OOC In The Void...

doormatt 🌳🐿️

Official Terrarian
Welp, here it is! The OOC for the up-coming In The Void Roleplay! This will be a place for us to sort out our characters and how they enter The Void. To keep it simple, it will be two characters per person. This thread will also be for people who aren’t already in the void to come up with their character. Now without further ado, my character:
Name: Dusty Underwood (Dusty for short :p)
Species: Falcon
Age: 15 (The race of Falcons matures faster so he's basically 30)
Origin: An alternate reality where Falcons have taken over the role of humanity. Entered The Void by being sucked through a portal he accidentally created in his game.
Abilities: Was formerly a game dev, therefore he is smart, and Is also quick thinking, and the most obvious one, can fly.
Downfalls: Is shy and quiet, sometimes not sharing important information. Also loves cheese. Like a lot, and will sometimes hungrily eye The Cheese God, @Cheese sticks.
Talks like this. (I’m lazy :D)
IC- In The Void...

Last edited:
Quick question, do the characters have to be video game characters? just to clarify, can we use OCs or do we have to pick video game characters?

Character Name:
Earnest
(text color)

Character Nickname:
N/A

Character Gender:
?????
(they/them/it)

Character Age:
Approximately over 2,500 years old.

Character Appearance:
Earnest.png

Character Species:
Reaper dragon

Character Height:
around 6"11

Character Weight:
Very, very, very heavy

Character Personality:
Laid-back, logical. cool-headed
(in combat)
Aggressive, angry, likely to injure itself

Character Equipment:
Shadowfire, powerful tail that it can use as a club or use to impale someone
Very strong skull. it can break a rock nearly in half with it's head and not have cracks in it's skull.

Character Abilities:
Very quick, logical, and thinks things through. also very useful in combat. can turn invisible at will, and very good at being quiet.

Character Backstory:
????
(apparently grew up, raised a bunch of people from the dead and is now a cult leader)

Character Quirks:
Great at aiming weapons. Very strong physically, and calm and rational. It's bone plating on the arms and legs are very strong armor. it's tail spikes are incredibly sharp, and it uses it's tail as a club/sword sometimes. they tend to think things through before doing anything. so rest assured if they b :red: ch slap you into oblivion, they're confident in their decision to do so.

Character Flaws:
Maybe too laid-back. lazy. doesn't trust people very easily.

Extras/Trivia:
Apparently has a whole cult dedicated to it. Huh.
Absolutely hates the color green. don't know why.
They can somehow see despite their face being a skull with no eyes. they are also somehow quite intelligent, depite having no brain.
"I am simply magic. That is how my whole being functions."
Reaper dragons tend to symbolise death and misfortune.

You know which one I’m going to do
Character Name: Ghostrix (name by @Dark Digitus Awoken)

Character Nickname: Ghost

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 「」

Character Appearance:

Character Species: Human/ Demon

Character Height: 5' 9"

Character Weight: I dunno

Character Personality: He is shy, but cunning. If he made an enemy he probably would trick him to defeat him (not really, im just saying this so you can get his personality, he would probably just blast them with lightning bolts). He always is looking for knowledge around the world and always carries a book with his notes around with him.

Character Equipment: Book of knowledge, and a Knife

Character Abilities: Can heal injury and use all of the lunatic cultists’ basic attacks

Character Backstory: He was a orphan who was cared for by the cult of the Moon. He grew up to be almost as strong as the Lunatic Leader himself! But he did not like to inflict pain on others, but when he did... He always looked up to adventurers because they were able to go wherever they pleased. He always studied the ancient books of the dungeon and wrote everything that he learned in one big book, which he carries around everywhere.

When he speaks his text is Dark Purple

Last edited:
Character Name:
Earnest
(text color)

Character Nickname:
N/A

Character Gender:
?????
(they/them/it)

Character Age:
Approximately over 2,500 years old.

Character Appearance:
View attachment 281261

Character Species:
Reaper dragon

Character Height:
around 6"11

Character Weight:
Very, very, very heavy

Character Personality:
Laid-back, logical. cool-headed
(in combat)
Aggressive, angry, likely to injure itself

Character Equipment:
Shadowfire, powerful tail that it can use as a club or use to impale someone
Very strong skull. it can break a rock nearly in half with it's head and not have cracks in it's skull.

Character Abilities:
Very quick, logical, and thinks things through. also very useful in combat. can turn invisible at will, and very good at being quiet.

Character Backstory:
????
(apparently grew up, raised a bunch of people from the dead and is now a cult leader)

Character Quirks:
Great at aiming weapons. Very strong physically, and calm and rational. It's bone plating on the arms and legs are very strong armor. it's tail spikes are incredibly sharp, and it uses it's tail as a club/sword sometimes. they tend to think things through before doing anything. so rest assured if they b :red: ch slap you into oblivion, they're confident in their decision to do so.

Character Flaws:
Maybe too laid-back. lazy. doesn't trust people very easily.

Extras/Trivia:
Apparently has a whole cult dedicated to it. Huh.
Absolutely hates the color green. don't know why.
They can somehow see despite their face being a skull with no eyes. they are also somehow quite intelligent, depite having no brain.
"I am simply magic. That is how my whole being functions."
Reaper dragons tend to symbolise death and misfortune.
You know which one I’m going to do
Character Name: Ghostrix (name by @Dark Digitus Awoken)

Character Nickname: N/A

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 「」

Character Appearance:

Character Species: Human/ Demon

Character Height: 5' 9"

Character Weight: I dunno

Character Personality: He is shy, but cunning. If he made an enemy he probably would trick him to defeat him (not really, im just saying this so you can get his personality, he would probably just blast them with lightning bolts). He always is looking for knowledge around the world and always carries a book with his notes around with him.

Character Equipment: Book of knowledge, and a Knife

Character Abilities: Can heal injury and use all of the lunatic cultists’ basic attacks

Character Backstory: He was a orphan who was cared for by the cult of the Moon. He grew up to be almost as strong as the Lunatic Leader himself! But he did not like to inflict pain on others, but when he did... He always looked up to adventurers because they were able to go wherever they pleased. He always studied the ancient books of the dungeon and wrote everything that he learned in one big book, which he carries around everywhere.

When he speaks his text is Dark Purple
So, I don't know if it's necessary to say this or not, but they are both in! :)

Name: name: cheesy potato salad
Nickname: the cheese god
Species: god/cheese/potato
Character Hight: 5' 6" (in current form)
Weight: 43 kg
Personality: socially awkward with anger issues and anxiety. Is sarcastic and uses people's logic against them. Is lazy if bored and would punch people that's question his logic
equipment: blade of cheese and a jacket with built in headphones
Abilities: cheese powers, beginners potato powers and teleportation powers
Backstory: was child of the food god and object god. They were killed 3 years later by the anti space god making him a cheese god not a cheese demigod he killed them which little did he know killed the space god so he gave up his life for the space gods life but then escaped death and has had to change forms every few years to escape death himself

Name: Kazero
Nickname: The King of Chaos and Calamity
Species: Human
Origin: Constantly moves location every week, somehow ended up in the Void. As of 30/6 2020 resides in Fodlan. Also the unofficial Oreo God (to his dismay, maybe he shouldn't have killed them)
Abilities: Can summon Oreo biscuits, be violently Australian, be gay, and teleport on Sundays.
Downfalls: Sarcastic, loves Oreos a bit too much, listens to too much music for some reason. Sometimes speaks badly in English, and forgets how to spell in Englisch. Also maybe extremely murderous.

Last edited:
Name: Federal Crow
Nickname: Sylvain
Origin: Constantly moves location every week, somehow ended up in the Void. As of 30/6 2020 resides in Fodlan. Also the unofficial Oreo God.
Abilities: Can summon Oreo biscuits, be violently Australian, be gay, and teleport on Sundays.
Downfalls: Sarcastic, loves Oreos a bit too much, listens to too much music for some reason. Sometimes speaks badly in English, and forgets how to spell in Englisch.
That makes us indirectly related cos we both have milk in us

Name: Federal Crow
Nickname: Sylvain
Origin: Constantly moves location every week, somehow ended up in the Void. As of 30/6 2020 resides in Fodlan. Also the unofficial Oreo God.
Downfalls: Sarcastic, loves Oreos a bit too much, listens to too much music for some reason. Sometimes speaks badly in English, and forgets how to spell in Englisch.
Name: name: cheesy potato salad
Nickname: the cheese god
Species: god/cheese/potato
Character Hight: 5' 6" (in current form)
Weight: 43 kg
Personality: socially awkward with anger issues and anxiety. Is sarcastic and uses people's logic against them. Is lazy if bored and would punch people that's question his logic
equipment: blade of cheese and a jacket with built in headphones
Abilities: cheese powers, beginners potato powers and teleportation powers
Backstory: was child of the food god and object god. They were killed 3 years later by the anti space god making him a cheese god not a cheese demigod he killed them which little did he know killed the space god so he gave up his life for the space gods life but then escaped death and has had to change forms every few years to escape death himself
So, they are both in, but @Federal Crow, is it really necessary for your character to be gay?

*hmmm intensifies as I'm struggling to decide*
Reason I'm struggling to decide is because, if I pick Esther, that would also give me a lazy excuse for a bad guy, because of Glitch existing inside of Esther.
If I pick Valley, that would give him a chance for character development.

*hmmm intensifies as I'm struggling to decide*
Reason I'm struggling to decide is because, if I pick Esther, that would also give me a lazy excuse for a bad guy, because of Glitch existing inside of Esther.
If I pick Valley, that would give him a chance for character development.
yeah... also this made me realize, we DO need Some form of conflict in the void...

Back
Top Bottom