Map-Adventure Infinite Temple - A Dungeon Crawler

HeroGabe

Golem
Note - This is not actually infinite, but it's really large. Sorry for misleading you into thinking that it was actually infinite.

The year 4040 has passed, and most of the resources that we have gained have been used. We have found the planet TZ-6V and it is covered in a temple. We have issued a teleportation to the surface, though our teleportation gear is faulty due to resource shortages.
2 years later, the teleportation has finally taken you to the destination...

wait, no? You say you are within some bronze brick walls with overgrowth? Darn it! The teleportation gear took you below the surface! Well, we have sent a good amount of equipment down, but you might need to find some better weapons in the areas to come. Well, for now that's good enough gear.

--MAP BETA COMING SOON(ish)--

sound good
well this have permadeath(no checkpoints) and multiple items in a chest for more replayabillty?
cause if yes that cool!

Currently remaking the map.
-Note: This will, in fact, be a TEdit map. I will be working on it shortly. The original 1.2 version had many design flaws that are going to be fixed in the 1.3.2 version.

Just want to ask
Will this map be singleplayer or will you be able to play it with other people?
It will be a singleplayer map. I do not plan on making it multiplayer, the main reason to why is that I managed to fail at multiplayer design. I am better off designing singleplayer experiences, rather than multiplayer action.

Take your time with the remake. I really wanna see this map be good, cause I tried to make something similar once and failed horribly.
(But a few screenshots would still be nice...)

Back
Top Bottom