tModLoader Infinity

ok but can you at-least lower it by 100?
100 bullets/arrows is barely anything, that would be overpowered in many ways. Also, maybe you should play through the game a bit to relize that 100 bullets/arrows to get INFINITE bullets/arrows is just rediculous. 100 is not a lot in terraria, or atleast for bullets and arrows

100 bullets/arrows is barely anything, that would be overpowered in many ways. Also, maybe you should play through the game a bit to relize that 100 bullets/arrows to get INFINITE bullets/arrows is just rediculous. 100 is not a lot in terraria, or atleast for bullets and arrows

He meant subtract 100 from the current amount it is set at. 100 would be too low indeed.

I don't see what difference lowering by 100 would make anyway, from 3996 that number's nothing at that point, considering you get 70 per craft.

What do you plan to add next?
Next I'll probably finish any stray bullets I missed and resume working on throwing items. I might be able to get an update out this weekend, its just slow right now because I'm sick and overloaded with school stuff.

Alright, new update out! This one adds endless grenades, bombs, and dynamite, including their sticky and bouncy forms each. They're crafted at a Tinkerer's Workshop, and the bouncy ones are cheaper than the other, since you need pink gel which is a pain to get.

[EDIT] Nevermind, resolved issue by clicking "reload mods" after installing it. Didn't know about that. [/EDIT]

Crafting recipe for grenades isn't show up in Guide's menu system, is the mod not working for me or are crating recipes not automatically added to his menu?

Last edited:
Crafting recipe for grenades isn't show up in Guide's menu system, is the mod not working for me or are crating recipes not automatically added to his menu?
Hmm, the endless grenade is showing up for me, are you sure you're running the latest version of Infinity?

Using infinity thrown weapons like shurikens actually sometimes drops that thrown item when they land, even when a regular one is not used. Just thought I'd give a heads-up. :D

Using infinity thrown weapons like shurikens actually sometimes drops that thrown item when they land, even when a regular one is not used. Just thought I'd give a heads-up. :D
This happens in vanilla as well with the Endless Quiver, not sure how to prevent it from happening.

This happens in vanilla as well with the Endless Quiver, not sure how to prevent it from happening.
Hm. Well I've started noticing that it isn't happening anymore. Might have something to do with having a shuriken in your inventory while using the Endless Shuriken. I'll take a look.
[doublepost=1459199830,1459199778][/doublepost]It seems that having any armour that reduces ammo consumption chance causes Shurikens not to be dropped at all.

Regarding the endless items that drop the original items when shot/thrown, you'll have to update them to where they use a duplicate projectile which doesn't have a chance to drop the said original item.

Regarding the endless items that drop the original items when shot/thrown, you'll have to update them to where they use a duplicate projectile which doesn't have a chance to drop the said original item.
The less tedious way to do it would be to probably just use GlobalProjectile, check the player's inventory for the items and use the PreKill hook and set it to return false on those projectiles just checking the item.shoot with the projectile.type.

Another way would be to set the noDropItem of the spawned projectiles to true. This will prevent the dropping of the 'original items'.

Hey Lolkat, would you be okay with releasing the source code? (Or atleast provide me with it :p) As I would like to try adding some stuff to it myself and perhaps learn a bit in the process! If I'm successful, I can send you the updated mod if you'd like!

Back
Top Bottom