Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

I don't like how people say this can't fit along with arachnophobia. I myself have arachnophobia and if I see even a flying spider in real life I will jump and be really freaked out and scared of it. Video games count too. I myself have this problem also which I am trying to find a post about to see how to help solve this because I just can't take seeing them irl or in a video game. This isn't going to stop making play Terraria though, I just wish there was a generation option to get rid of them out of your world. But back to the point, people should not be saying that this is all fake and just is a discrimination to people who have arachnophobia because arachnophobia means you are afraid of spiders and scared a lot to even look at them, so why can't this be included in games too? I personally have a problem mostly with just the spider nest because of how creepy they are with the spiders in them, but if these spiders were out in the open I would probably be a little better with them. Anyways that's all I had to say, so please do not say that this is a discrimination to arachnophobia because its only a discrimination if you are super sensitive about the problem.

If you prepare Spider cave to be easily farmable before hardmode comes, then you are having easiest hardmode start in the entire game.
Spider minions wreck everything apart at the start of hardmode and you have still your hands free to use your own weapons.

Back
Top Bottom