Is Terraria your favorite game?

Is Terraria your favorite game?

• Total voters
Terraria, I would argue, is my favorite game on the PC. Probably next to Zoo Tycoon 2 or something.
But across all game systems I've ever played, my absolute favorite game is Toy Commander, for the Sega Dreamcast. I'm getting old.

I dont have a favorite i just get obsessed with a game for a while and then just forget about it later on.
I'm slowly losing my interest in terraria but im hoping mods can fix that once some good ones get updated.

It's my favorite game of the moment. But realistically, I know other great games will come along and this won't be what I play most anymore.

I love Terraria, but I don't think it'll impact me as much as some other games from my childhood. Maybe it's a flawed way of thinking of things, but I value emotional impact above anything else when it comes to games.

(For those wondering, my favorite game of all time is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, any version except for the the 3ds installment)

Terraria's way up there on my list of favorite games, but the top of that list is a tie between Persona 3 and 4.

I don't have a favorite, I have a favorite for each genre. Terraria is my favorite sandbox game. //inb4 "OMG IT'S AN RPG!!!!"

Although if it's about a game I come back to again and again and never get really tired of, that would be Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe.

Wouldn't this topic be useful in the 'other games' section

Like Kyouko's reply, I don't really have another favourite. I have some in different genre's, but comparing them is kinda impossible to choose which one is best

Anyway, for the question, it isn't, but it's up there

Like Kyouko's reply, I don't really have another favourite. I have some in different genre's, but comparing them is kinda impossible to choose which one is best

Wouldn't really belong in the other games section, since it's still mostly about terraria. It's not really specific to the PC version though...

I love the game, it has been my favorite since it has been first discovered by me. I hope Terraria grows to be something bigger than some of those games who don't deserve to be something massive.

Sorry, this is my first post :p

(Also added more choices in the poll because of all the people saying that it's not their favorite but is *insert number*)

Back
Top Bottom