tModLoader ItemMagnetPlus - Customizable Item Magnet

FYI, the mod is ported to 1.4!

Also released an update to finally (hopefully) get rid of the last issue in multiplayer. (1.0.3.2 and 1.1.0.2 for 1.3 and 1.4 respectively)

Last edited:
FYI, the mod is ported to 1.4!

Also released an update to finally (hopefully) get rid of the last issue in multiplayer. (1.3.0.2 and 1.1.0.2 for 1.3 and 1.4 respectively)
Thanks for the update :).

I have a quick question, is there a way to increase the range of the item magnet even further then 240?

Thanks for the update :).

I have a quick question, is there a way to increase the range of the item magnet even further then 240?
No, I decided 240 as the maximum range as that's roughly the radius at which enemies spawn around you. Anything beyond that I concider cheaty. Cheat Sheet has a tool that lets you grab all items from the world, other mods have similar tools with possibly unlocked range aswell

Is there any hope of ever fixing the 'Auto Trash Mod' multiplayer conflict? Or is that issue only fixable from 'Auto Trash Mod's side?

Specifically in your own mod description:

* Items might not get sucked up and turn into a "ghost" with the Auto Trash Mod enabled
* Lost items due to this bug won't be recovered

I haven't, to be fair the risk of potentially having items evaporate on me sounded concerning so I didn't want to risk it. But I'll give it a look if it might not be an issue anymore.

Please update it so that it doesn't turn items into ghost items. I am not using the autosell/autotrash mods but some of the items turned into ghost-unpickable items. They weren't important stuff but what if it happens with the boss treasure bags? Need I say more? Please fix

Not sure why but the magnet isnt working for me and i cant work out why, its enabled but notthing is being sucked to me

Not sure why but the magnet isnt working for me and i cant work out why, its enabled but notthing is being sucked to me
If you play 1.4, disable the Quality Of Life mod, it seems to be incompatible
EDIT July: Although I cannot reproduce any issues currently

Last edited:
Please update it so that it doesn't turn items into ghost items. I am not using the autosell/autotrash mods but some of the items turned into ghost-unpickable items. They weren't important stuff but what if it happens with the boss treasure bags? Need I say more? Please fix

Are you getting it in singleplayer, 1.3 or 1.4, does it happen with only this mod enabled? I need more info, this bug is really hard to figure out the cause of (and it even happens in unmodded multiplayer sometimes, so I think its partially a vanilla issue)

Back
Top Bottom