Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call this vanity; "The Torn".

Concept Art Terraria Vanity.png

Once in a lifetime opportunity. Why not try my hand at it? It was fun to try and create something like this. :D Good luck to everyone who has, or may enter!

Hey. I have always liked the idea of a "balloon head" character so this is my once in a lifetime chance to get my idea into a game. I am no artist by any means and quickly tried to put something together so don't hate on the art please. I hope you like my idea but i have already seen so many other good vanity sets uploaded so im pressing my thumbs. Good Luck everyone.
Terraria Balloon Pride Vanity Set.png

btw: see what i did there with the on-white. hehehe xD

I would call my set either a soul reaper or withered spirit.
The artwork I made for it is very unpolished but it has the general color scheme and theme that I wanted.
I wanted it to look kinda like twisted, flaming, haunted wood.
Would be cool to have some animation in the legs with flames moving like wiggling tentacles.
Withered Spirit.PNG

armor.png

This is sort of what I was wanting to be in the game. It's based on a character I created.
full avatar.png

(Not the best at drawing) This is the character and the red is supposed to be a scar.
He was originally just and inverted enderman skin from minecraft but I added some other flair to the design and eventually this was what happened.
He is fully white and is a life form not from earth.

My entry is Denzel.

It is the holiest being. This creature is the selling point of the universe. This creature may just very well bring about the end of times- who really knows?

Denzel is likely a saint on every single planet or planetoid that can host life, even microbes appreciate Denzel.

That it all.

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-21-11.12.08.png
    PicsArt_02-21-11.12.08.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 491
Mid-Knight Vigil Armor
Very quick and rushed pixel art

Description:
Armor made from Grave Markers, candles/torches, bones, and old fabric.
Head: Skeletal mask, over grown thicket crown with a cross resembling a grave marker. Full set, Eyes have faint blue glow
Chest: A skeletal rib-cage with a grave marker strapped to the back, Stone like shoulder pads with torn fabric spilling out, Melting candles atop the shoulders and arms of the grave marker.
Legs: Torn fabric pants and muddy boots.

Attachments

• Mid-KnightVigil.png
    Mid-KnightVigil.png
    6 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Meet Rage, my shameless self-insert avatar. The name of the set would be RagingGamer or just Rage.
I'm not the best spriter out there, but I've tried my best.

Terrage.png

The Head Slot doesn't contain actual hair, only the headphones. I added the hair as in reference as to how the headphones may look like on the character with hair.
I realized that Terraria has no official headphone vanity, so the headphone can really be any design, as long as it is actual headphones.
The name would be Rage's Headphones/Head.

The Body Slot is just a normal jacket with a white shirt inside, nothing special really.
The name is Rage's Hoodie/Jacket, somewhat based on the Eskimo/Pink Eskimo Hoodie.

The Leg Slot is also just a pair of dark blue jeans/slacks with dark sneakers to complete the look.
The name is simply Rage's Bottom cause naming the jeans and sneakers separately is quite the hassle.

Terrage_Separate.png

This is how each Slot would look separately.

It would be an honor to have this added into the final update of Terraria, but if it doesn't make it, at least I tried.
Thank you and Godspeed Terrarians!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom