OC Please steal

Attachments

• froje.png
    froje.png
    639 bytes · Views: 130
Cosmic Bounty Hunter Set:
1. Helmet with a red visor
2. Armour with similar colours to the helmet
3. Leggings, I attempted to design it to show a kilt-like article of clothing/armor that covers mainly the back and the sides of the legs

cosmicbountyhunter.png

Attachments

• cosmicbountyhunter.png
    cosmicbountyhunter.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 107
Jouney's End.png

Jouney's End.pngMy submission is a little plain and simple. I feel like there should be at least one vanity that players could get quite easily (but also not so easily), so those who start a new world would be able to experience a new, friendly look early on to gain their interest and make some friends. I call him Frost. He wasn't brought to this world by others who built him. He was put together by accident by a few balls of snow that rolled down a hill. He didn't know how he was able to be alive himself, but he took the time to get to know everyone he came across and try his best to be the nicest that he could. He was, quickly, able to achieve his goal by how friendly he was to others and by how he helped those who were helplessly lost in the freezing parts of the world. He was a personal friend to some but a hero to many.

The head would be called Frost's Head, the body would be called Frost's Belly, and the feet would be called Frost's Stumps.

The description would be:
Known for his glee, Frost was seen as a friend. You manage to mimic his appearance to seem more friendly.

Requirements are that the pieces can only be crafted during the Christmas Seasonal Event.

This is my first try at doing a submission onto anything, so thank you for taking the time to read this. I love you, have a great day! ',:^)
Jouney's End.png

Last edited:
Name: Texan Kazoo Kid
Yee_Haa_Kazoo_Kid.JPG
kid - Copy.png

Clothing:
-Brown cowboy hat with blond bowl cut wig attached (Mostlikey with super glue)
-Blue Shirt
-Red Kazoo in Right hand
-Red Shorts with yellow strip down the middle
-White shoes with white socks

Bread graphic 900.gif

Hey, I posted my Bread costume on reddit thinking it would get barely any attention but many loved it so I'll make it my submission!

Here I present my Bread Costume

Its a terraria character in the middle of a loaf of bread, the walking animation would be more like jumping and I also added a burnt version for when you're set on fire!

I like the idea of a Bread Costume because of how silly it can be and how cool it would be in game.

This Costume would be placed in the "Body" section for vanity and would use up all three slots.
Dying the Costume should maybe only tinge it unless using some type of metallic dye, then the full recolor would fit better.

Personally, I don't really know whether the hair should be the flat version or the full version (full version would cover most of the top of the bread, and this is kinda what gives it its shape) so I'd leave that up to the devs to decide.

I've seen some people talk about ways to obtain their vanity outfits and I think I've got an idea for mine in case not all these costumes come from the same source:

The Dryad could sell some "Wheat seeds" that one can plant. These grow only in the pure biome and would grow green until they're ready to harvest, which turns them yellowish, to gather these you would need to use a sickle and you obtain Wheat.

Wheat would be used to craft Bread that one could consume for a Well fed effect. (Bread costs 10 wheat). (Adding this so there's another use for wheat too, apart from the costume).
The "Bread Costume" would cost 100 wheat or more, don't really know, and that's it!

Thanks for reading my submission, good luck everyone!
(also, yeah I'm u/CatKowska, the original poster of the idea)

This is my guy, he is a wardrobe disaster and that's OK, a little chaos here and there is good. I wanted to go for a lion trainer / performer vibe.

Attachments

• terrariasubmission.png
    terrariasubmission.png
    281.2 KB · Views: 119
My Attempt at the DOOM Slayer, may have room for improvement to stay posted :) (Edit: The second one's visor is moved slightly to the right to seem like the character is looking to the side more)
terrariadoomvanity.png
terrariadoomvanity2.png

Attachments

• terrariadoomvanity.png
    terrariadoomvanity.png
    540 bytes · Views: 127
  • terrariadoomvanity2.png
    terrariadoomvanity2.png
    543 bytes · Views: 111
Last edited:
1584250242220.png
if you are going to update this sprite i was thinking this could be some sort of counter or "side-kick" to the obsidian outlaw set (sorry about spelling) i was thinking this could be called "obsidian gaurdan" and insted of being made of cloth and obsidian it could be made of a tier 2 or 3 metal or something and obsidian it could also be droped by devils as i was also thinking the obsidian outlaw is raieder of the underworld and takes devil items and can do it because of their heat resistant obsidian lined garb and because they escaped devil slavery but the ones that are loyal to the demonds wear this armor/vantiy that gives more def. and 75% resist to lava damage but a 10% speed reduction due to the heavy matirials involved in crafting maby some sort of weapon could come with this i think i'm asking to much though but it would be cool to get something in the vein of a counter/ side-kick to the obsidian outlaw as stated before but thanks and good luck to my fellow particapants.

Toast is the name of the character
The parts of the vanity set are listed in the picture

How do you obtain the set?

This is obviously a watermelon character that's kind of silly, so why not get the set from the Clothier
I think that it would be fitting to buy this set from the Clothier in the jungle, 50 silver a piece (Like the witch doctor and the leaf wings)

Why do you want your character into Terraria?

I want my character in Terraria because it would fit in to the jungle environment, along with the upcoming picnic table decoration
for Terraria Journeys End. It would fit in with a picnic style themed area that players would build.

If you have anymore questions please contact me on Discord. Zmac (Mike#8263
my favorite developer is red..png

It contains The art file and a possible backstory.

Im kind of bad at pixel art, but I tried my hardest.
The art was mostly mine, but to keep to the theme, it was heavily inspired by both the Demons and Goblins.
The name of the set is Imposter Goblin.
Feel free to change or update anything.
The Horns and the Head are part of the Head
The entire robe is the body and the red toes are the Leg. More details in the zip file.
The backstory is also in the zip file.

Large Image.png

Attachments

• Terraria Contest entry.zip
    7.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I am sure this has already been submitted, but 96 pages worth is a lot to check. I am genuinely surprised this isn't already in the game at some point. You'll also have to forgive the "made in 5 minutes in MS Paint" quality pic. I am not an artist, but I wanted people to have SOME kind of visual.

The "Poverty Barrel" torso piece. A barrel, no bottom, no top, worn via two shoulder straps.

Attachments

• Barrel Submission.png
    Barrel Submission.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom