Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cosmic Combustion set, rarely found on flying islands. Excuse my pokemon art.
20200316131425_1.jpg

Last edited:
This is Omega's gear, it took me a sold 3 hours. If you guys can, please put a hexagon trail behind him (when full set equiped).

Attachments

• Omega.jpg
    Omega.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 126
Set Name: Ra Set

Raskingood.png

Ra is the sun god in Egyptian mythology, which is why the sun is above his head. This vanity set could be found in pyramids or maybe another desert structure (I know you're adding a lot of things to the desert!). While wearing the full set on vanity OR normal armor, the sun above his head will flash when either the player takes damage or attacks (Your choice).

Hey! I worked on this for a while, hopefully it makes it in. Suit name: Dylan's Garbs. (Dylan is my original character.)
1585011820237.png

Feel free to change it if needed.
Possible names for clothes:
hat name: Dylan's Sight.
Suit Name: Dylan's Robes.
Boot's Name: Walking boots
Possible descriptions for clothes
Description for hat: A hat designed by the guide in order to better suit Dylan on his quest.
Description for robes: Robes designed by Dylan himself in order to look cool.
Description for boots: Boots designed by The Meta, made for walking, stomping mud holes, and being shown off.
You don't need to include the eye thing, as it might be to hard to code. You can just keep it as green if it is. Also,
please change the red wristband thing, it's meant to resemble a gargoyle's face, and if possible, please do that. you can also just make it a red wristband as well.

StarKiller~
Design Details:
TV Head (static on the screen)
Antennae on top of head
Dark Grey Hoodie
Broken Red Pixel Heart on Hoodie
GAME OVER text under heart
Dark Grey Pants
Black Shoes

Attachments

• StarKiller_Games or (Star~) Terraria Competition.png
    StarKiller_Games or (Star~) Terraria Competition.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 120
Void's Embrace
Tooltip:
"If one gazes into the abyss for long enough, it will embrace them in return"

Specifics(aka stuff that would be cool if it was drawn and animated by a professional):
- The torso piece would visually act like a cloak, swaying as the player moves
- If all pieces are equipped and visible it will release a faint purple glow
- If all pieces are equipped and visible running will cause after images the pulse in time with the color changes of the vanity set itself, these afterimages will stay around a longer than afterimages caused by armor like the shadow armor (ideally it would leave a kind of trail behind the player, the effect is supposed to be like the player is cutting through the fabric of space because the void is not accepted by the world)
- The full set would consist of a Hood, The main cloak piece, and leggings(it can no be seen in the preview I drew but they would be a dark metallic gray and relatively simple since you can barely see them)

Acquisition:
Since I am going for a motif that this set if from "outside," that the world does not accept it, I believe it makes sense for It to be a drop from Moon Lord or crafted from Luminite (my true ideal is that is can only be dropped from Moon Lord after you defeat him a set number of times, hence the tooltip), but this part doesn't really matter as much as how it looks

Preview: I am by no means an artist, this is a rough sketch to get my ideas across
terraria sprite final.gif

[All these ideas and the drawing are my own]

Terraria.jpg

Name. Fungi Miner Set
* I kind of tried to implement the whole new underground biome sort of area seen in the trailer into the design.
* The color of the clothes can either be changed by the kind of fungi biome you are in or can be chosen by which color biome it has come from.
* The jacket can be changed to look a bit more ragged but would like for it to be unbuttoned with the white tee if it is chosen.
* The growths on the armor could also grow bigger or smaller either by the area or amount of light that is shining on the player or could change depending if you are in the fungi area or not.
* The whole set could also be a huge blobish like fungi growth that could take shape of the armor you already have equipped if put into vanity armor slot.

1. The mushrooms on the shoulder and helmet sway as the character moves.
2. The light will change color depending on which fungus biome or area the clothes have come from.
3. When wearing the full set there could be kind of a fungi puddle sort of growth that follows the player around but doesn't affect enemies or the environment.
4. I couldn't really think of a color for the pants so that can be changed as long as it still has a bit of a ragged miner look.

Last edited:
Name: The Crimson Abomination
I hope you enjoy! I tried my best hope it wins! <3:bluslime:

Attachments

• Terraria journey's end vanity contest!.jpg
    Terraria journey's end vanity contest!.jpg
    734.7 KB · Views: 169
pixilart-drawing.png

primal set, includes head piece, chest piece, leg piece, and a pet dinosour should be found in normal treasure chest or in the sky island

Last edited:
E8588C2F-5781-4F51-8866-B86821C12E73.png

This is the Overworld Wanderer set.
Sporting attire for all areas of your average terraria world.
whoever had these clothes before you had some experience under their belt,

Avid jungle explorer shown by his tattered cloak. You can still find remnants of thorns
The pants seem to be from the future, almost like they were designed by a aeronautics space administration
There’s an average belt
The jacket is oddly comfortable in any climate, the pockets are just big enough to carry 3,996 musket balls
There’s a scarf that is warm enough to protect your face in a blizzard, but not uncomfortable so you can shield against the flying sand in a sand storm
There’s a newsboy hat, it fits just right. Comforting even in the most mind numbing conditions. The Shiverthorn flowers fit nicely as a cooling agent.

The Elementalist Set- By Colson Bruce AKA Hydro__
~Description- The Main color is a dark gray that is supposed to represent steel or some type of metal. There is a magenta gem in the center surrounded by a gold frame which represnts the core of the elements, a combination of all 4( aka the power source). There is a strand of energy specified of each element flowing through the four main limbs of the body. Fire on the right arm, Water on the left arm, Earth on the right leg, And Air on the left leg. On the Helmet there are 3 horn like shapes, Gold is present in the back of each horn. There are strands of Fire, and Earth on the right horn , yet strands of Water and Air on the left horn. The center horn has a simple gold lining.

~ A picture representation of what the sprite would look like in game with the set on. There is a sprite for it facing both right and left.

~Email: [email protected]

Terraria Vanity Contest Submission.PNG

ezgif-5-6dda8200cf95.gif

So this is remake of my Bluenessment i made it better i think its very decent, here are all the parts

Head - Bluenessment Helmet has categories of a Spiderman, Kamen Rider, and Tungsten Helmet that has been combined into this helmet.

Cape - Bluenessment Cape it's cape that you can't wore it out and its basically stuck to your body and has a 6 pointed star at the middle.

Leggings - Bluenessment Leggings it's a special leggings where you have rocket booster in the bottom of the leggings.

Good luck all to y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom