Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual Vanity (male)-4.png.png
My submission: Casual wear.
Casual Vanity (female)-5.png.png

The idea behind this submission is to add some more modern looking apparel to the game,
This post includes a casual top, hoodie for men, layered top for women. as well as some casual jeans for both genders.
And to "top" off the look, it also includes a casual cap, and a casual shoulder bag!

This posts reference image includes the basic variety of the clothes, and some common dye combos
this should help get across my idea behind the outfit across, and how the style is meant to fit in.
Casual Vanity Chart.png

And to finish off my post, i will include some (concept) item icons:
Casual Vanity Icons.png

Terraria_Robot.png

Its not as unique as some of the other designs here, but I think terraria could use some more robot/sci-fi vanity items.

Hello, I'm Vio! This is my first time doing anything like this, so I hope I get it right...

My submission is called the 'Sand Witch Set" ! I wanted to design something inspired by the desert biome, as barren as a desert usually is... I really like designing witch outfits, so I thought this would be fun to do!

I'm not really sure how 'puffy' dresses can be, so I tried to keep mine not that puffy. I also tried not to do over detailing, because all items are made with pixels. The outfit has some desert elements to it, like the cactus and the sandy color palette. I'm not sure how much hair should show, but it would be cool to have at least some show. I've never really done pixel art before, so Im sorry about that. If I could suggest a tooltip for this outfit, I think 'does not make you tasty' would be funny... because of the name ...

I hope you all enjoy it! Good Luck Everyone!

View attachment vanityentry.png

Last edited:
Hello.
Here is my entry.
I would call this Velyon Análipsi.
(I guess the golden parts could glow in the dark).

PixelArt Velyon.png

I am no artist, but here is my piece for this vanity.
23illustration(Terraria).png

The general idea for this art is the Greek alphabet. As you can see, I have used Greek letters like Omega, Iota, Delta and etc.
Greek-preview.jpg
I got my inspiration from a monster card that is named after one of the Greek letters (Vylon Sigma).
VylonSigma-HA05-EN-ScR-1E.png
(There are other monsters named after other letters of course).
I wanted to create something that looked heavenly, something that looked like an ascended entity I guess.

I got motivated to create this because I have heard that this will be the actual final update for Terraria. I loved the game and spent tons of hours playing it, and I wish the team, Re-Logic,
success in their future projects. Thank you for creating this game (such a masterpiece).

Ok here goes nothing!

This is my submission for the vanity contest, i see alot of great submissions from great and talented artists and from beginners like me, which makes me think that I, a terraria fanboy who never drew a character in his entire life, have a close to nothing chance of actually making a contribution this great to the world of terraria, but can't win if you don't try.

I did my best and tried to do a pixel art of it aswell, but sadly I just couldn't manage to figure out how in the world to draw such a set in pixels, seems alot harder than on plain paper :))!

My submission is a old asian style ninja, unlike the ninja armour in the game which looks bulky and more samurai-ish, my creation focuses more on stealth and light weight, even though it isn't a exact copy, I did use alot of pictures of Raiden from Mortal Kombat as refrence and for helping me sketch my character! I can't think of a colourway for him, so I'd love to let the talented artists at re-logic handle that for me! The face should be covered by a mask, the skin darkened from the hat and the eyes glowing white!

Good luck to everyone participating and may the odds be with you all!

Since there's a big chance that a direct relogic-dev is reading this, I want to thank you and all of the team for producing such a great game, which let me and many other dive in in a world, where you are the hero making your own story, good or evil! It really helped me let out my yet so hidden creativity!

Love, a passionate terrarian!

Attachments

• 1st Sketch.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 79
  • colourd in full sketches-1.png
    colourd in full sketches-1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  • Sketch full set.jpg
    841 KB · Views: 77
Terraria-armor.png

Hello ! here is my entry for the contest, The Flamme Shard Armor, it was supposed to have a cape but due to the fact that there are too much details I deleted it.
So here are the armor part :
-Flamme Shard Helmet
-Flamme Shard Torso
-Flamme Shard Legs
(Sorry for any english mistakes, this is not my native language)

Untitled drawing (1).png

It is going to be called: IN Future Armor
This my submission
I would want my logo to show
good luck to all !! :]

Last edited:
Submission.PNG

My Idea Is basically a set of armor built of the same material as the Last Prism and the Rainbow Crystal Staff. The helmet is not as angular as I would like it to be but otherwise the idea is to have prisms and potentially components of the staff to be embedded on a sort of angular triangular armor. Additionally the player would gain a trail similar to the prism's projectile. When one starts walking the trail would be a bunch of scattered beams and when fully accelerated the trail would be the fully "spun up" prism projectile. The beams would only travel about 10 blocks then would fade and would be more of less parallel to the ground as to not fill up the whole screen.

Attachments

• JESubmission.png
    JESubmission.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 85
This is an ordinary pilot suit named Pilot Blabe that comes in three pieces and the clothier will sell it at any stage of the game. It is also vanity and no buffs.

Terraria Entry_blabe793.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom