Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

What do you think of this UI pack?

• Total voters
So that's it: Geometry Soft Pro from Techdude's pack and my selfmade Ubuntu font gives me this:

20160818130213_1.jpg 20160818130238_1.jpg 20160818130350_1.jpg

I love it ^^

Last edited:
I have now updated the thread to include organized screenshots! Thanks for the support, and look forward to V 1.1 Coming soon! This update will focus on minor changes to the fonts in The Option 1 folder!
[doublepost=1471661112,1471661057][/doublepost]
So that's it: Geometry Soft Pro from Techdude's pack and my selfmade Ubuntu font gives me this:

View attachment 134584 View attachment 134585 View attachment 134586

I love it ^^
Would you mind putting that ubuntu font up for download? It looks absolutely fantastic!

This pack hasn't been active for a while. I'm pretty much done modifying this regarding this texture pack. v1.0.3 will go live today, with a minor sprite update. Furthermore, this pack will be coming in some shape or for to Terraria Other World and Terraria 2 in the future! Hope you guys are looking forward to that!
[doublepost=1472928041,1472927632][/doublepost]Version 1.0.3 is now live! This update changes the mana star sprite slightly! Enjoy the texture pack!

VERSION 1.1 IS NOW LIVE! There is a new folder within the "Non-UI" folder! Enjoy the update! More to come in the future!

Dang, these are really good looking!
Thanks for the support! More to come in the future, I officially support Terrafine and Pixely Perfect as well, I consider this pack to be an add-on of sorts!
[doublepost=1473290711,1473290558][/doublepost]News for the future of this pack: v1.2 will be coming in a few months, which will add some more options for inventory tiles, as well as respriting many of the current sprites. Finally, I may add borders for some of the custom cursor files. The problem is that some of these custom cursors cannot fit a border around them. The sprite box is simply to small to fit borders around most of my custom cursors. Besides, you don't even need the border in most cases, the cursors are plenty visible anyways! Also, I may add a small resprite to some of the cursors to indicate smart cursor mode, but that is only a slight possibility.

How do you know how one option looks like without having to replace all the files and opening the game? Or is that not possible?

I'm glad to see that you're making use of my old resources. And don't worry, you have my full permission to use them to your liking, since I've not been actively making them available. I would also like to apologize for not getting back to you. I have not been active in the Terraria community in recent months, and only glance back every now and then. Also, I still have other resources available, but have never really been consistent with keeping my projects going, as I always cycle through other games and start and continue new and old projects or get lazy. If ever you would like to use them, just PM me. You may also request my Steam ID if you wish to add me. I would even like to merge projects, since I still have my Ori and the Blind Forest inspired pack that I've had since pre-1.3, but never publicly released (screenshots below). Let me know what you wanna do.

r9028i.jpg

dvhniu.jpg

a40rax.jpg

Anyway, it's nice to see that, although the demand is small, some people actually make use of interface mods. Even though they're not that hard to make, people still take time out of their day to make and compile them, so it's nice to see that there are those who appreciate the small amount of work we do.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see that you're making use of my old resources. And don't worry, you have my full permission to use them to your liking, since I've not been actively making them available. I would also like to apologize for not getting back to you. I have not been active in the Terraria community in recent months, and only glance back every now and then. Also, I still have other resources available, but have never really been consistent with keeping my projects going, as I always cycle through other games and start and continue new and old projects or get lazy. If ever you would like to use them, just PM me. You may also request my Steam ID if you wish to add me. I would even like to merge projects, since I still have my Ori and the Blind Forest inspired pack that I've had since pre-1.3, but never publicly released (screenshots below). Let me know what you wanna do.

r9028i.jpg

dvhniu.jpg

a40rax.jpg

Anyway, it's nice to see that, although the demand is small, some people actually make use of interface mods. Even though they're not that hard to make, people still take time out of their day to make and compile them, so it's nice to see that there are those who appreciate the small amount of work we do.
That looks amazing! :O Omg release it!

r9028i.jpg

dvhniu.jpg

a40rax.jpg

Glad to see that you are back for now! I thought it would be appropriate to give your pack a spiritual successor, and it seems to have done quite well so far. Thanks for the support! As for the merge, how may we do that? That Ori and the Forest pack looks REALLY nice, and I would love to see that in the future. Perhaps you could give me advice in the future as well? I'm currently working on V 1.2 of the pack, and I would be happy to let you join in on the project! Welcome to the team!

Cool! I'll shoot you a PM when I get home, and get started on updating my old stuff as well.

J. Kiddles is my Steam if you wanna add me.

Back
Top Bottom