Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

What do you think of this UI pack?

• Total voters
Looks really great. I come here every day just to see if it's uploaded! Good, Better, KATTUI.
Thanks for the support man! We're still hard at work, we underestimated the amount of work left to do. It shouldn't be long though, we are getting closer.

hi there - apologies if I missed it but the download link in the first post is not working (returns 404).
any ETA when it will be up again?

hi there - apologies if I missed it but the download link in the first post is not working (returns 404).
any ETA when it will be up again?

Link is down currently, but duo to the close finish for the 1.2 Update he decide to just let it down until new realese. The update was planned for the last weekend, but duo to the work it still needs it takes a bit longer but ASAP. also readable on the post above u and 1 previous site in this thread.

I think I'll have my part on this done sometime by this evening. Until then, here's a couple of updated screenshots of the work on my end.

EB9DD7A5B59B22163BBA429323438281C0DD1208

E15EF8A9C0A16FD6C54C0F317D209883A21CEBD7

D657A6C83430D0A62D293FF1D51EAA212023B22E

DD0DDDA9A83536DFA0119F912D906656A5137084

5B0A6C960E41E68575EA1C01A314D91B6EEA8BA3

C1981910D9B135DD3C400E311552007FDEA8B850

19164B8824A7D16C8EE6D1EA636B7940C62F815D

We are so very close to release at this point! Sadly, weekdays only allow for so much work for me, between work and household duties, and even my weekends lately have been busy. On the plus side, there were actually a few buffs added to the recent 1.3.4 update that needed to be done, so at the time of release, it should be a complete deal without having to go back and make revisions for a while - hopefully! At first, I thought this whole project would be relatively quick and easy, but on my end, it has proven to be a lot more work, with making something I liked, only to redo it to make it a little better. This is something that I really should have had done a few weeks ago, at least. I will try to continue bringing more custom UI's to the table in the future, as there are so very few out there in the first place. I especially want to do a forest/tree-themed UI, and one that takes from Terraria: Otherworld. I also hope to one day include support for N Terraria, and make a few tweaks for tModLoader users when UI elements gain support.

Anyway, with everything done on my end for the update, all that really needs to be done is organizational stuff, packing and on Techdude's part, a revamp of this thread. I know UI packs aren't really that heavily demanded, but we really do appreciate the patience and any feedback - past, present and future. And yes, we are considering a separate package for the new Texture Pack feature that was implemented in the recent update. Hopefully we can FINALLY get this thing rolled out this weekend! Especially since I've got my copy of Pokemon Sun arriving tomorrow!

Anyway, here's a list of the overall number of available fonts that will be included. I ended up restoring some of the old fonts from before I started my old interface compilation back in the days of Terraria Online, and we've added quite a number of fonts to this update all in all..

10fsx2p.jpg

j5a4n9.jpg

Whoa! I see you have made quite some progress and a got new asset! Nice job @Kiddles ! Great to see this Pack is coming along nicely!

Thank you so much! It's definitely taken a lot of glancing back and forth on my part, making sure things appear how I want them to, and I have had to scrap a few pieces in between. I only hope that the quality reaches others' expectations, especially considering my imaging skills are still at novice level.

Now I think with the advent of the custom Texture Pack feature[currently experimental] I think this pack along with others will
have to be png files.
Seeing that I now know how to work it.
Either that or have a download where it's both file tpes.
A png for those who want to have the files within a zip file, and xmb for those who wants to replace the default files.

Now I think with the advent of the custom Texture Pack feature[currently experimental] I think this pack along with others will
have to be png files.
Seeing that I now know how to work it.
Either that or have a download where it's both file tpes.
A png for those who want to have the files within a zip file, and xmb for those who wants to replace the default files.
We will support both options. We also have custom fonts, which are NOT supported unfortunately right now. There are multiple options for certain textures as well.

That's good, tbh I like this new texture support feature, I just hope it'll stay this way and won't change.
Cause I've gotten used to this method instead of the old replace XMB files.

That's good, tbh I like this new texture support feature, I just hope it'll stay this way and won't change.
Cause I've gotten used to this method instead of the old replace XMB files.
Indeed, this is much less of a hassle for the future.

Back
Top Bottom