Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

What do you think of this UI pack?

• Total voters
Hey guys! This thread has been inactive for a while, but never fear! 1.2 is on the way, with many new changes and additions! Here is a list of them below!
0.) Advertising: Add banner, clean up thread and screen-shots.
1.) Re-Sprite most textures.
2.) Add gradient to option 2 ( New option 3)
3.) Add more fonts and change / remove existing ones.
4.) Add more cursors / edit existing ones.

I'm wondering what's the difference between the options in the folders?
Cause I want to try this out but I'm not going to use any of either option without a type of guide to see what option is like.

-=EDIT=-

I've tried it and already noticed an oddity, the text has a background to it and while in the mod browser none of the mods listed is there.
What could be wrong with this and TML?

Last edited:
I'm wondering what's the difference between the options in the folders?
Cause I want to try this out but I'm not going to use any of either option without a type of guide to see what option is like.
There are screenshots on the main page, these show option 1. These options are largely the same, but option 2 is a bit more rounded. However, there is a major update coming to this pack soon, which will add many options, as well as re-do the thread. I will update the thread soon, I hope you enjoy the pack, it took quite a while to make!

I'll be adding in some new fonts, as well as redoing that particular font that you mentioned, which I believe, was originally done by Testing a long while back. Techdude and I should be presenting a basket of goods soon. I'll put up some screenshots later of some stuff that's being worked on.

**EDIT**
Here's a little shot for you!

http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...548/B652161E8287F4757F0A94894F4FB5140A6A6C89/

Last edited:
This is looking great! Too bad I stopped playing Terraria to dedicate to the Terrafine Project, but I really hope to see more in the future.

Now, I understood you wanted to make the Terrafine Project UI an option, so I have a question. Which parts of the UI do you want?

I'm wondering will you fix this issue with this interface mod?
DEAFC8F1D4F308DC4732F4CF6B0C8164E26CAC95

Cause this is getting annoying.

Yes,
I'm wondering will you fix this issue with this interface mod?
DEAFC8F1D4F308DC4732F4CF6B0C8164E26CAC95

Cause this is getting annoying.
Yes, we plan on addressing this issue in the future. We will remove the backgrounds, but also keep them as an option if you wish!
[doublepost=1475098429,1475098310][/doublepost]
This is looking great! Too bad I stopped playing Terraria to dedicate to the Terrafine Project, but I really hope to see more in the future.

Now, I understood you wanted to make the Terrafine Project UI an option, so I have a question. Which parts of the UI do you want?
Thanks for the support man! There are many elements that I would like to use from your pack, but the UI parts that I can definitely think of are the buff icons, and the world type icons ( the tree in front of the worlds ). I've had to take a break from Terraria as well, with school and this pack on my mind. Though I can definitely say that my hiatus from Terraria will be far shorter. Loving the new release by the way! It looks great!

Don't worry guys, progress is coming along nicely, the pack should be updated this weekend / early next week if everything goes to plan!

Hey Guys! I have another progress update regarding update 1.2! First, if you haven't already noticed, we have changed the name of the pack to KATTUI. This is because I have a new team member to help with the pack! Everyone give a warm welcome to Kiddles, he was actually the original creator of Svard's Interface Mod on the old forums, which in fact was inspiration for this pack's creation! Anyways, let's talk about what's coming in the next update, what's left to do, and the release date?
Alright, let's talk about what's coming soon! There will be a myriad of new cursors and fonts! In addition to that, all pre-existing cursors will now support borders!
In addition to that (yes, there's more!), we are re-doing most of the sprites, and adding some more sprites that were missing from the previous releases! Finally, we are adding a WHOLE NEW OPTION! Yes, that's right! This option is going for more of a medieval style, and we are very excited to see how you guys will react to it!
So yes, this update will be the largest since launch, but now there is the question, when is the release date? We originally aimed for a late September release date, but we underestimated how much work there was to do. However, don't worry! We will be done soon, and we will let you know when the release date will be, as we get closer to completion. Anyways, time to wrap this up, I apologize for rambling on. I will leave you guys with some spoilers to whet your appetite. Keep in mind, these are NOT the final product, they are subject to change! Keep on digging, fighting, and mining guys!
20161002193708_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20161002193708_1.jpg
    20161002193708_1.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 263
Hey guys! Back here for a FINAL progress report before the update goes live! The update should *hopefully* be out this weekend. Get hyped guys! There is a TON of new content in this update!

Back
Top Bottom