Texture Pack KATTUI - A Terraria Interface Pack by Techdude594 and Kiddles

What do you think of this UI pack?

• Total voters
ok then, I guess I'm doing something wrong because I'm not noticing anything different. I'll try again. Trying for option 3. There's a file Texture Pack.zip.zip in the "Option 3 'Refinement'" folder. I copied that file and renamed it to Texture Pack.zip in my C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Terraria folder. Not seeing anything different so far.
Hmm, I'll look into it.

It needs to be like this.
Texture Pack.zip / images
the images folder has all the image files and other folders to work properly.
I had to do this so it'll work, cause leaving the files as they are and renaming the main folder into what you should won't work.

I found the issue. In the 3rd zip there's a folder inside the zip file called texture.pack.zip (a folder in the zip file). The other two packs don't have that

Hey guys, here to bring you another news update! It has been a while since v1.3, and there will be more content to come! But for now, we are taking a small break to start work on a new project, Project Ancient! It is essentially a texture pack where we bring back most of the older textures from older Terraria updates, and we also take some newer textures, and retro-fit them to fit in the style of the older Terraria textures! More about this later, but it should be released in the upcoming months! This pack should be supported by @Zanderstorm , he is making add-ons for his texture pack, pixely perfect, an HD re-imagining of Terraria (Check it out! The textures are beautiful! Also, check out Terrafine, by @ArmyFrog , he is great as well!). Anyways, that's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed the Holidays! Talk to you guys later!

Hey @Techdude594 I recommend putting all of the extra images in a spoiler like this, instead leaving them at the bottom of the post.

Put all of the images here.

It'll make the post look nicer.

This pack is fantastic and very versatile, very nice work! I'm using most of option 3, with option 2's map textures since option 3 causes that weird grey parallax on unfilled parts of the map. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

This pack is fantastic and very versatile, very nice work! I'm using most of option 3, with option 2's map textures since option 3 causes that weird grey parallax on unfilled parts of the map. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
Try out option 1, its a very matte look! Thanks for the support man!

Hey guys, it's been a WHILE. I have some sad news, but also some good news. I haven't been able to contact Kiddles for a while, at this point, he is no longer with the team. However, this doesn't mean that the pack is dead. I still plan on adding support for textures packs such as Terrafine, and psmith's packs, and more. Also, I want to add more fonts to the pack, and of course, keep the pack up to date with the latest Terraria versions. I also will release bug fixes time to time. Finally, I will refresh the thread some time in the future. In terms of Project Ancient, I have handed development over to @Zanderstorm , who isn't active on TCF at the moment, but will be returning in the coming months. He will be making an HD remaster of all the old sprites that Terraria offers. Anyways, thanks for reading, more to come as we get closer to 1.3.5.

Can anybody tell me how to get any of the UI elements working with the tModLoader Texture Pack folder? I honestly don't want to have to replace the actual assets in the Terraria folder if I don't have to. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the texture pack to work that way.

Can anybody tell me how to get any of the UI elements working with the tModLoader Texture Pack folder? I honestly don't want to have to replace the actual assets in the Terraria folder if I don't have to. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the texture pack to work that way.
This pack is not affiliated in any way with tModLoader. This pack is intended for vanilla usage. Could you please go into detail as to what this texture pack folder is for tModLoader? That would be much appreciated! Thanks.

This pack is not affiliated in any way with tModLoader. This pack is intended for vanilla usage. Could you please go into detail as to what this texture pack folder is for tModLoader? That would be much appreciated! Thanks.
In the Documents/MyGames/Terraria/ModLoader folder, there is a folder for TexturePacks, so I was just wondering how to get a texture pack (specifically this one) working using that folder instead of having to replace the assets in the Terraria content folder. But if this texture pack is only for vanilla use then I won't worry about it too much.

Oh if you have the zip file already made and working with default Terraria, just place that zip file in the texture pack folder and it will work.
Cause that's how I'm using this pack and I play a modded Terraria.

So, not sure how many of you have been using the custom fonts since the 1.3.5 update, but for those of you that have, you may have noticed that - well - they don't work. :p

Thankfully, Re-Logic's own @Skiphs has provided us with the means to make fonts that will function properly with the new language update, while keeping them reasonable in filesize and build speed, so I should be able to get them working again here over the next few days! I will also take this time to try and keep most of the fonts similar in size as much as I can so that they can be a little more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom