PC Kye Joins the Terraria Fourms! (+My Mod Ideas)

KyeDoesTerraria

Terrarian
Hello there, Terrarians! My name is Kye Williams, that one person that every gets bugged by because they say I am everywhere.
You may be asking "Why are you doing on this website?" well... that's because, Terraria is one of my favourite building/action platformers of all time (Even knowing I haven't beaten the game yet) and I really wanted to join here because this community is amazing, from outstanding mods to great texture packs, it's really cool! And I wanted to join here because I actually have a mod planned!

My mod is called "The Terraria Master-Mod" and it's a massive modpack of Terraria! It's like the Calamity mod, but except I want it to be much more smoother, have cooler weapons... Pretty much Calamity, but better! I'm not going to push myself to hard and so I'll be the director of the mod, it makes it less tedious to me, but hey, the mod's not in production right now so the entire mod I planned is just a thought and most likely not be a reality (Unless if I'm lucky enough for someone wanting to help me make the project a reality, then hey! That'll be awesome!). But I'll be telling you two of the bosses I have planned

King Tarantulax (Late Pre-HM):
One boss I had planned is exclusive to the Spider biome! When you find a really large spider biome and find a nest (Like the spawner of Queen Bee), you'll encounter a fight against a massive spider named "King Tarantulax"! It's an early Pre-Hardmode boss fight and the drops are web related, and when upon killing it, there'll be a chance when the next time you visit the biome, you'll find the Stylist! (It's like the Goblin NPC *can't remember his name* where it only spawns when completing the Goblin Invasion)

Soul of the Guide (Early Post-Moonlord):
You know the Wall of Flesh where you need to sacrifice the Guide in order to fight it and access Hardmode? Well, I wanted that guide to be a bossfight exclusive in the Skylands! The boss would have like 90,000+ HP and it'll be really tough if you don't have really powerful weapons! You need to make a really large arena because that boss will destroy you easily, you need a lot of luck to destroy the former guide's soul, doing so will award you with the "Spiritual Slicer" which is a magic sword that'll become a material for the Terra-Blade.

Wow, this turned from an introduction to a Mod Suggestion thread, I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop now.
But if you like the ideas, then please tell me! I hope I have a great time here!

Plus here's my Discord tag for some reason: KyeDoesStuff#3868
Ciao!

-Kye W.

Hey Kyle, welcome to the forums!

I reccomend you posting that in the mod W.I.P page, if you haven't already

Also i support and beat the mods to talking to you :dryadgrin:

Hello there, Terrarians! My name is Kye Williams, that one person that every gets bugged by because they say I am everywhere.
You may be asking "Why are you doing on this website?" well... that's because, Terraria is one of my favourite building/action platformers of all time (Even knowing I haven't beaten the game yet) and I really wanted to join here because this community is amazing, from outstanding mods to great texture packs, it's really cool! And I wanted to join here because I actually have a mod planned!

My mod is called "The Terraria Master-Mod" and it's a massive modpack of Terraria! It's like the Calamity mod, but except I want it to be much more smoother, have cooler weapons... Pretty much Calamity, but better! I'm not going to push myself to hard and so I'll be the director of the mod, it makes it less tedious to me, but hey, the mod's not in production right now so the entire mod I planned is just a thought and most likely not be a reality (Unless if I'm lucky enough for someone wanting to help me make the project a reality, then hey! That'll be awesome!). But I'll be telling you two of the bosses I have planned

King Tarantulax (Late Pre-HM):
One boss I had planned is exclusive to the Spider biome! When you find a really large spider biome and find a nest (Like the spawner of Queen Bee), you'll encounter a fight against a massive spider named "King Tarantulax"! It's an early Pre-Hardmode boss fight and the drops are web related, and when upon killing it, there'll be a chance when the next time you visit the biome, you'll find the Stylist! (It's like the Goblin NPC *can't remember his name* where it only spawns when completing the Goblin Invasion)

Soul of the Guide (Early Post-Moonlord):
You know the Wall of Flesh where you need to sacrifice the Guide in order to fight it and access Hardmode? Well, I wanted that guide to be a bossfight exclusive in the Skylands! The boss would have like 90,000+ HP and it'll be really tough if you don't have really powerful weapons! You need to make a really large arena because that boss will destroy you easily, you need a lot of luck to destroy the former guide's soul, doing so will award you with the "Spiritual Slicer" which is a magic sword that'll become a material for the Terra-Blade.

Wow, this turned from an introduction to a Mod Suggestion thread, I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop now.
But if you like the ideas, then please tell me! I hope I have a great time here!

Plus here's my Discord tag for some reason: KyeDoesStuff#3868
Ciao!

-Kye W.
Hi @KyeDoesTerraria, welcome to the forums. Good luck with your mod. :dryadsmile:

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, KyeDoesTerraria! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Glad to have you join us and I see you have some very ambitious ideas for a mod. I really like the sounds of the Tarantulax, which is saying something considering I'm arachnophobic... I always felt that the spider biome needed some kind of giant spider-boss. Really look forward to seeing more about the mod as it develops when it gets started someday! :merchanthappy:

I'm no mod coder sadly, but if you ever need anything forum wise or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about anyone here, a mod, or myself. Pretty much everyone here is really friendly, so we'd be glad to help or chat! :dryadsmile:

Have fun on the forums and in-game, and best of wishes with the mod! `:D

:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, KyeDoesTerraria! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

Glad to have you join us and I see you have some very ambitious ideas for a mod. I really like the sounds of the Tarantulax, which is saying something considering I'm arachnophobic... I always felt that the spider biome needed some kind of giant spider-boss. Really look forward to seeing more about the mod as it develops when it gets started someday! :merchanthappy:

I'm no mod coder sadly, but if you ever need anything forum wise or just want to chat, feel free to contact just about anyone here, a mod, or myself. Pretty much everyone here is really friendly, so we'd be glad to help or chat! :dryadsmile:

Have fun on the forums and in-game, and best of wishes with the mod! `:D
Again, my mod may not come true but I'm glad you like the sounds of it!

Back
Top Bottom