tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod is absolutely vital for me, so it looks like I'm just going to have to keep Cheat Sheet active if I want to use both it and Prefixes...since, as @Kirei pointed out, having Cheat Sheet active seems to "fix" this.

Is someone being able to Find Green Cubes (slimes)? i searched at the surface forest, the jungle, tried the other side of the map, still can't find them, i find the Blue and red ones a lot, i was trying to craft the Slimy armor but can't find them, maybe their spawn is low compared to the blue and red one?

Ps: Great mod, i'm enjoying alot so far.

I got this update after updating the mod.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc)
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaultsKeepPlayerInteraction(Int32 Type)
at Terraria.NPC.CloneDefaults(Int32 Type)
at LegendOfTerraria3.NPCs.PHM.Rare.Dan.SetDefaults() in c:\Users\Sapharan\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\LegendOfTerraria3\NPCs\PHM\Rare\Dan.cs:line 15
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Just an opinion, but I feel like Amduscius should drop one of the frost/thunderstruck/ember cores at a much higher rate. He already has a low spawn rate, and the drop rate of these items seems really low, so between the two, it takes an incredibly long time to get the materials necessary for the thunderstruck or ember sets. Either that, or some other enemies need to drop them, because at the moment it takes many hours to get them, whereas getting frost armor takes one or two blizzards.

Just tried the most recent version for a couple hours. Fantastic improvement upon the previous iteration. Enemy spawns from this mod are noticeably less dominant now (as well as placement of them which I notice has also improved), fitting far more seamlessly with other mod's spawns as well as vanilla. Thank you for making this much-needed alteration.

I haven't noticed any issues with item drop rates personally.

And for the record, I haven't had any crashes -- though it's worth mentioning I use both Cheat Sheet and Prefixes.

I spent about 5 hours in the underworld hunting amdusciases, and managed to get 4 ember cores and 2 thunderstruck cores, probably killed 30 or so in total. I think just about any item should be able to be acquired within 5 hours of dedicated effort. Since I was going for the thunderstruck ores, it's kind of ridiculous that I couldn't get it after 5 hours. And it's not even the only item used to craft the armor.
And yeah, the spawn changes have been fantastic.

Don't work any weapon:I launched my world and after about 5 seconds the weapon of the mod stopped working,no effects, nothing at all
P.S Sorry for my bad english,i russian

I get the same Error as Shyguy.

Attachments

• aa.png
    aa.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 245
The problem is with Prefixes for Enemies mod. Since it is no longer supported, because author lost interest in modding from what i know, i cannot resolve this problem. So i suggest to stop using that mod.

The problem is with Prefixes for Enemies mod. Since it is no longer supported, because author lost interest in modding from what i know, i cannot resolve this problem. So i suggest to stop using that mod.

Thanks for the Information =)

But also sad my current Mod list only Legends of Terraria conflicts with prefix it seems bad luck then . -. .

Greetings

So, I'm unsure as to why this is happening, maybe someone could give me some insight?

Im currently using the following mods
Tremor
Thorium
Lucky Finish
LoT3

I dont know if its just me, but it seems coins drops are exceedingly small, if not nonexistent in multiplayer.

EDIT: Further testing concludes that money drops work properly in singleplayer. Maybe its a tmodloader issue? Or specifically in MP?

Last edited:
So, I'm unsure as to why this is happening, maybe someone could give me some insight?

Im currently using the following mods
Tremor
Thorium
Lucky Finish
LoT3

I dont know if its just me, but it seems coins drops are exceedingly small, if not nonexistent in multiplayer.

EDIT: Further testing concludes that money drops work properly in singleplayer. Maybe its a tmodloader issue?

If u mean the same Error as me and Shyguy Legend of Terrarian and Prefix Enemys mod seems to bite each other and cause that error. Its just strange that only this 2 Mods bite together´.

If u mean the same Error as me and Shyguy Legend of Terrarian and Prefix Enemys mod seems to bite each other and cause that error. Its just strange that only this 2 Mods bite together´.
Im not using the prefixes mod, only the 4 I mentioned. There is seemingly no drops for any type of money in MP, but it works fine in SP. Im just trying to see if its a mod specific issue or if its tmodloader.

EDIT:
Further testing seems to indeed prove that your mod Lucky Finish is the cause of lack of money drops of any mob, modded or vanilla in multiplayer. The coin drop is unaffected in singleplayer.

Last edited:
Edit: Well never mind, the Life Water and Life Force potion was doing that (So it worked now!) , plus please bump up the drop rates of the hearts by 1%.

Hint: i was being polite this whole time and loved this mod so much, so don't troll me or i'll report you for trolling. I mean it. So, reply to me politely and elegantly.
It is never okay on this forum to threaten to report someone. Period. End of discussion. If you have problems with other users report it and move on; don't make threats and don't publicly bring up the report.

It is never okay on this forum to threaten to report someone. Period. End of discussion. If you have problems with other users report it and move on; don't make threats and don't publicly bring up the report.

Edit: No reason to put a useless post that takes up space (Please, think of the free space!) so go ahead and delete it. Because it never exists. Reveres this warning, please since the post faded out of existiance. So, there is no purpose to put that post Modermator (Get it? See what's that's from?) because it simply never existed.

It's too late for moderator to alarm on me since i edited that out so go ahead and delete it, i don't have to see it for a 7 trillion times now huehuehue plus, this mod is so awesome and how the Moon Lord you get banned for reporting a troll? Dose not make any sense. lol Plus, one of my pet peeves that i can't tell them to delete it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom