Leinfors Has Art? Who knew!

I actually originally came here to tell you there should be a Question Mark after the "Who Knew" in your title, along with an exclimation point.

I'm loving the subtle animations in them. Really fun to see. And they add in that extra touch.

(I'm hoping the Steampunker with animated whirling cogs might be your next npc to try). `:)

Hmm, not a bad idea, but what would they be attached too? :)

(Edit) By the way, I don't think I will do Steampunker for a little while . . . I think Witch Doctor was one of the most complex NPCs in game to do, and it showed in how long it took me. Steampunker is, in my estimation, one of the next most complex ones. I'm ready for a simple one next.

Last edited:
What will the animated cogs be attached to when you (further down the line) decide to do the Steampunker? Hmm, somewhere. In the background - as a faint backdrop. Hanging off her coffee mug or lamp. I'm sure you'll figure it out when the time comes. `;)

@TheQuietBisharp:
2z6dws9.gif

And now completed, the Party Girl!

oqkl0p.gif

Tried out some new lighting for the hair . . . I think it came out decent, but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. It felt less anime-like than I would have liked.

Those socks! Are the best. And yes, she would definitely be chasing after lightning bugs and such. I'm really enjoying these. Well done.

I can't justify it; I REALLY like Crossbower a lot, and the Captain is a full NPC . . . the others are rather generic.

I considered making them tiny little chibi figures in the background with tears running down their eyes because they don't get attention, but I decided not to. :p

I don't want to seem like I'm riding on your coattails or anything. If I ever get around to making an "I support" place in my signature I'll use that guy to link to your art thread.

This turned out better than I expected.

n3nl1z.gif

I had to cheat on the Minishark . . . its heavily inspired by the Steam card version, practically a redrawing of it, but as its depicted, the gun is almost impossible to use . . . I had decided his pose long before getting to the gun, and when I got to, I couldn't make it work (its shown as having a slot in the TOP you fit your hand in so that it hangs below your arm). Instead I turned it into a Megaman sort of "glove" gun.

Last edited:
This turned out better than I expected.

n3nl1z.gif

I had to cheat on the Minishark . . . its heavily inspired by the Steam card version, practically a redrawing of it, but as its depicted, the gun is almost impossible to use . . . I had decided his pose long before getting to the gun, and when I got to, I couldn't make it work (its shown as having a slot in the TOP you fit your hand in so that it hands below your arm). Instead I turned it into a Megaman sort of "glove" gun.
Nice as usual, although the guns do seem a little bit small..

Back
Top Bottom