Short Story Let me write you a short story

Vulpes Inculta

Queen Slime
Hello!

The guidlines are pretty simple.... You give me certain criteria and I'll write a roughly 800-ish word short story based on what you want. I write fairly well, but I am by no means a master writer so don't expect it to be perfect! :p Mistakes happen, yo!

Please follow these four guidelines when requesting something:

Person/Creature: The central focus. Whom/what will the story revolve around?
Place/Setting: Where will the story take place? Time period(if applicable)?
Preferrable ending: Do you want a good ending, bad ending? Cliffhanger? Personal interpretation ending?
Theme: Sci-fi? Fantasy? Adventure? Horror? Romance? Suspense? I'm awful at suspense/horror just an fyi. :p

These may take a little bit to make, depending on my schedule and how many people request a story... Please be patient. :)

I will post the completed story in the main post within spoilers.. I'll link you when it is finished!

-=Current Requests=-
A Wanderer

-=Completed Requests=-
@Brick Creeper
Word Count: 862
In all my travels, I would have never thought I would see the day. The day when I would finally reach what I had been travelling all my life to discover. What started out as a simple expedition has turned into my life. I’d been a hermit all my life. Never going on any kind of adventure…. Always staying within the comforts of my home and surrounding area. I was content with my life… With the friends and family I knew….. But something sporadically happened…. Something was…. Out of place. I felt this insatiable urge to do something with my life. It just came from nowhere. I’d never felt it before. It was alien to me…..

After many months of internal debates, I finally made the choice to set out. I wanted to get this empty feeling out of my stomach. To finally conquer this urge I could not control. I did something I never even considered doing. All my belongs were packed in a small backpack I’d found at a garage-sale and I’d set forth. It was hard at first. I was an idiot for setting out with no knowledge on to survive in the wild or with people in general. The world may not be sparsely populated, but it’s not the amount of people are out there… It’s what type of people.

Being the naive, young person I was, I didn’t know how to be cautious. I didn’t know what type of people I would encounter. The foragers, as I liked to call them, were the ones I saw the most of. Clothed in nothing but black. Their whole body masked in a black robe that concealed their face… The typical thing you see in movies… I couldn’t believe the cheesiness in their getup. I soon learned that they’d stalk you and hunt you. Waiting…. Watching…. At first, I paid no mind. My naivety knew no bounds. I’m not sure if I simply didn’t know they were there or chose to ignore them out of fear in the beginning…. But they never did anything. They watched and listened but never came close… Or so I thought. Months and years had gone by with no trace of them. They simply disappeared, never to get seen again. I had missed my mysterious friends whom I did not even know… I had no idea who they were or what they were capable of.

As time went on, I started to get lonely…. I’d taken up bartering to pass the time and gather supplies from other travellers but none of them ever stuck. Whether it be conflicts of interest or just simply bad chemistry, none of them ever stayed with me for longer than a few weeks. But then… They returned. Out of nowhere…. I felt their presence. I knew they were there… They had to have been. But something seemed…. Off. They were a lot clumsier and sloppier with their movements… Like they wanted me to see them. It hadn't been a few days since their return when they started getting closer. It was as if they were pushing their boundaries…. Trying to make themselves more and more known. I was worried. They seemed a lot more hostile than they had when I’d seen them before they disappeared. Had they been there the whole time? Were they watching me from afar without me knowing?

Days had passed since their return and I’d gotten more and more anxious as time went on. I became a lot more cognisant of my actions and did whatever possible to lose them out of fear. Fear of what they were capable of. Fear of the unknown. I eventually cornered myself. I saw one of them while foraging for food in an abandoned house within a forest. It came towards me. It slowly picked up the pace as it came towards me. Running at full speed. Panic swept through my body as I mustered up the courage to run. I fled as fast as I could through the forest…. I had zero idea as to where I was going… I just wanted to get out of there. I’d been fleeing for what felt like hours into the sight of some factory. Not a single rational thought went through my mind as I stumbled my way inside. I just ran around the first corner I saw.

Not thinking about what was ahead, I found myself at a dead end. I hoped…. Prayed that I lost them. I sat in the dark for a few minutes listening for faintest sound. An hour went by with nothing. Not a sound echoed through the halls without me hearing it. I sighed in relief thinking I was in the clear. I collected myself and started on my way out when I heard it…. Footsteps. They were faint at first but I could recognize that sound anywhere. My body froze and trembled as each step came closer. After what seemed like forever, it happened…. I saw a figure approaching slowly. His steps sounded like a hammer being dropped on an anvil. His silhouette was no more than 5 yards ahead of me when he spoke.

Last edited:
This sounds quite nice! I'll request a request if possible:
Person: Wanderer the Bounty Hunter.
Place/Setting: An underground facility, filled to the brim with technology, not too far in the future.
Ending: Good ending, simple enough.
Theme: Sci-fi, cuz robots 'n stuff!

This sounds quite nice! I'll request a request if possible:
Person: Wanderer the Bounty Hunter.
Place/Setting: An underground facility, filled to the brim with technology, not too far in the future.
Ending: Good ending, simple enough.
Theme: Sci-fi, cuz robots 'n stuff!
Do you want said facility to be on Earth or some alien planet? :)

Person: Axios (melee with Legendary Excalibur) vs. Arcanis (magic with Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion)
Setting: Grass Lands
Time Period: Medieval Era
Ending: Good or Bad Cliff Hanger
Theme: Suspense

Amazing stuff (singular) here!

When you complete everyone elses requests, I would like a story of myself.

Character : Sivath, the Demon Hunter. (Who just so happens to be of the demon blodd himself.)
Setting : Some sort of Corrupt alien planet.
Time Period : 400,000,000,000,000,000 years ago.(Whatever number that :red:ing is. xD)
Ending : Cliff Hanger.
Theme : Fantasy.
Use some of the stuff in my signature for reference.

Back
Top Bottom