Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Get Fixed Boi + The Constant Ideas
- Get Fresh Boi!
You have to vary your diet. Eating the same food keeps you fed, but gives you an increasing number of debuffs over time, and maybe some special debuffs outside of the normal ones for eating specific foods over and over?
- Bloody spiders...
While the Corruption stays the same, parts of the Crimson are overtaken by Blood Crawler Nests, and Blood Crawlers have the ability to shoot globs of bloody web that give the Webbed Debuff, similar to Jungle Crawlers and Black Recluse, along with Bleeding while entangled, crippling your healing abilities. They would also have a smaller chance of placing web around the player, since they're so common.
- King of Winter.
When you're in the Snow biome, you have to keep warm with campfires, or develop hypothermia and slowly freeze over, giving the Chilled debuff in it's duration, while also bringing your health down slowly at first, like poison, but let it progress, and your HP drains as fast as drowning, if not faster. Just make sure not to get too close to your light source, or else you might catch On Fire...
- Angrier Deerclops.
Due to the harsher nature of the world, instead of just showing up in the Snow biome, Deerclops can show up ANYWHERE on the surface, given his prerequisites are met, adventurers may want to be wary traveling on the surface come night time, or else they may be sent straight back to spawn.
- Terrifying improvements.
The Eye of Cthulhu has learned a new trick. He can randomly spin in either his first, or second form, and summon weaker Wandering Eyes to hunt down the player.
- Wooden defense.
Self explanatory one, but your armor and accessories and accessory reforges only protect you for 80% of their usual defense, rounded down.
- Grave consequences.
A new mini-biome spawns on the Surface, a mini graveyard, mining up gravestones may give you resources such as gold ore, wood, and very rarely, a Mana Regeneration Band.
Abigail's Flower spawns as it normally would outside of a Constant world, but has a power boost.

Last edited:
Not the bees and Don’t Dig Up should turn the ash of the underworld to crispy honey. Also, with get fixed boi and not the bees, same crispy honey but bombs are replaced with beenades

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

Let's hear your thoughts!
Not the bees and no traps should make bee hives act like boulders

As you all might know by now, we are adding a new special seed selection menu that will allow you to combine the special seeds of your choosing.

View attachment 415396

Along with this change, we will be introducing special effects when you make specific combinations. We already have quite a few in-game, but now I want to hear from you! What are your best ideas for what these combined effects could be? A small example of what we have done so far is combining "The Constant" with "Celebrationmk10," which will start the player out in the center of the world again, while retaining most of the effects from "Celebrationmk10."

I'm looking specifically for changes to world generation and in-game mechanical changes, not extravagant additions like new bosses or overly complicated new items.

You can find a list of special seeds and what they do on the Official Terraria Wiki.

your basic seed and upside down seed should make a world where Hell and the above ground are swapped to the point where you need to fight the wall of flesh on the surface and you find Harpys at the bottom of the world

View attachment 415396

A seed idea where on any combo that involves for the worthy that makes it so, for example, water + lava makes obsidian and honey + lava makes crispy honey, instead it combines the properties of them. honey + lava makes a yellow lava that looks innocently like honey but not only burns you like lava but slows down your escape like honey. This may be a difficult idea to code in but I think that it would be very devious.

View attachment 415396

Drunk World + Don't Dig Up = High World.
Essentially, a Drunk world, with a surface spawn, but different things are inverted.
  • The world generates with all six Hardmode ores and Hallow
  • Chlorophyte Ore is usable after the Old Man is freed
  • Pre-Hardmode ores (all of them) generate in Hardmode
  • Pre-Hardmode is renamed to Easymode
  • Hardmode is renamed to Post-Easymode
  • The Twins and Eye of Cthulhu are swapped
  • Skeletron and Skeletron Prime are swapped
  • Queen Slime and Empress of Light are nerfed and fought in pre-Hardmode (they get buffed to normal levels in Hardmode)
  • Eater of Worlds and Brain of Cthulhu are buffed and Hardmode exclusive
  • Upon defeating the Wall of Flesh, a V generates of both world evils and a vertical line of Hallow generates
  • Suffer
  • Please do this it'll be funny
  • What if the Jungle Temple and the Dungeon were swapped somehow?
  • What if the Desert and Tundra spread instead of the evils and Hallow?

The combination of no traps and not the bees should make it so that every trap makes bees, and all hives found in the jungle make darts, boulders, lava, you name it.

In Celebration x Drunk Seed x Not The Bees: The ocean is honey and the evil stone blocks have random crispy honey blocks inside of them. (Also the Queen Bee larvas spawn in Jungle Sky Islands).

View attachment 415396

Can you make it where if you have selected all of the options you could fight all bosses with them going enrage or ever leaving the fight I've always wanted to be able to fight all of the bosses at the same time in some way like a boss rush event.

View attachment 415396

Maybe in the all seeds world (assuming it has both evil biomes) the EOW could combine with BOC and worm dude could act as a brain stem. No idea how hard that would be to make happen, but it would be fun.

All water pools in the dungeon could be replaced with lava.
If it rains during a blood moon it could become acidic and harm the player if not indoors.
Geyser traps become incredibly frequent in hell.
Wall of flesh spits out devourers instead of leeches.
Crawltipede spawn rate increased.
Land mines could be disguised as gems in the caves.
More boulder traps could spawn alongside hardmode ores when altars are broken.
Flying dutchman also fires boulders.
Most antlions are giant.
Some gravestones turn into boulders when broken.
Water candles further increase spawn rates.
Slime rains end with queen slime in hard mode.
Staying in water too long in the snow biome freezes the player.
Queen bee inflicts acid venom instead of poison.
Eye of Cthulhu spawns demon eyes alongside servant eyes.

Mostly spitball ideas, maybe some will stick

Last edited:
Maybe in the all seeds world (assuming it has both evil biomes) the EOW could combine with BOC and worm dude could act as a brain stem. No idea how hard that would be to make happen, but it would be fun.
Now I'm imagining a Non-Mechanical Mechdusa of Pre-Hard Mode Bosses. Two Eyes of Cthulhu lacking lasers would be a small mercy compared to chaos of the Eater Of Worlds splitting off from the main body.

It'd be an amazing as part of a way to make the reverse Boss order ideas work if it's worth making happen. (or as a Mod Boss idea if any Mod makers are reading this.)

Drunk + Dont Dig Up = the world is SIDEWAYS (you spawn on the hell island and above you is mushroom biome going all the way to the surface, then two stripes of surface surrounding it, the same with underground and caverns layers, only the hell and evil biome stays horizontal)

View attachment 415396

I have played most of the world seeds, and I figured a few things that could work.

-Celebration+Don’t Dig Up= Colorful underworld

-No Traps+For The Worthy= Surface and underworld traps. When it hits night, there is a 25% chance for bouncy boulders to fall from above the player

- Drunk World+Don’t dig up= inverted world( forest biome in underworld and vice versa, fight wof on surface)

- Not the Bees+Get Fixed boi= Hives above spawn, bee hives around spawn and all around surface

-No Traps+The Constant= traps spawn around player the lower their hunger gets

-Drunk World+For the Worthy= Bosses in different order, boss rush( has time limit to kill bosses, longer they live and more they kill gives rewards like weapons, money, etc.

- No traps+Don’t dig up= Voodoo doll traps over lava

-For the Worthy+Get Fixed Boi= 1 min respawn, No pylons, shortened potion buffs, Ultimate mode😈

These are just a few ideas, I could do more

Last edited:
2 more quick ideas

Don’t dig up + CelebrationMK10 could have constantly falling stars that kill the player, since they do that in DDU and CMK10 has increased falling stars

The Constant + Not the bees + no traps could be a spider themed world with the stylist as a starting NPC, with the surface painted orange/brown for an autumn theme and the underground being all spider caves

You could combine constant and fortheworthy to make the game have a black and white filter with the fortheworthy difficulty

My favorite biome has to be the jungle hands down so once this is added id most likely make a full jungle world with effects to try and make it more atmospheric.
i love that this is being added they're going to be so many combinations.

Back
Top Bottom