NPCs & Enemies Lihzahrdian Devotes and more

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
The Jungle temple is a mystery throughout most of the game, and accessing it is one of the most exiting things for a player, or me, at least.

However, the enemy selection is very lacking. There are only 3 enemies in the temple, and one of those is the Golem. And while Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds are really cool, there needs to be more. Right now the Temple feels like the pre-1.3 Solar Eclipse, good, but much more potential. So I've proposed the following new enemies.

Right when you get to the bottom of the Temple, where you summon Golem, there would be 6 Lihzahrdian Devotes, 2 of each kind, similar to the Cultists. There would be 3 kinds, each based off of a different lihzahrd trap (somewhat). The Stynger Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that looks like the face on the Super Dart Trap, and uses a Stynger and can be considered the Devote for the Super Dart and Spear traps. The Flame Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that looks like the face on the Flame Trap. It uses a Lihzahrd-caliber flamethrower. The final devote is the Heat Devote. The Heat Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that would look different from the other two. It would also have the tank that the Heat Ray has. The heat devote attacks with both the Heat Ray and the Staff of Earth, making them the Spiky Ball Trap devote. Defeating the 6 devotes would be required to summon Golem.

Possesed Lihzahrd: Lihzahrd that attacks with the Possessed Hatchet
Flying Cell Snake: Flying Snake that drops the Golem Summon at a 100% rate. Think of it being the Voodoo Demon of the Temple
Slithorpion: a snake mixed with a scorpion
Slitherer: A snake with the Worm AI
Heat Lihzahrd: Lihzahrd with a Heat Ray
Lihzahrd Guardian: Appears at the entrance to the Temple before plantera is defeated, appears within it post-Plantera. Looks like the guardian on the statue

Hope you liked my suggestion. As stated in an earlier thread I am creating a mod and this will be in it, but I think it should be in the main game regardless. Nothing has to be exactly the way I stated it but at least add more enemies.

The Jungle temple is a mystery throughout most of the game, and accessing it is one of the most exiting things for a player, or me, at least.

However, the enemy selection is very lacking. There are only 3 enemies in the temple, and one of those is the Golem. And while Flying Snakes and Lihzahrds are really cool, there needs to be more. Right now the Temple feels like the pre-1.3 Solar Eclipse, good, but much more potential. So I've proposed the following new enemies.

Right when you get to the bottom of the Temple, where you summon Golem, there would be 6 Lihzahrdian Devotes, 2 of each kind, similar to the Cultists. There would be 3 kinds, each based off of a different lihzahrd trap (somewhat). The Stynger Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that looks like the face on the Super Dart Trap, and uses a Stynger and can be considered the Devote for the Super Dart and Spear traps. The Flame Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that looks like the face on the Flame Trap. It uses a Lihzahrd-caliber flamethrower. The final devote is the Heat Devote. The Heat Devote is a Lihzahrd with a mask that would look different from the other two. It would also have the tank that the Heat Ray has. The heat devote attacks with both the Heat Ray and the Staff of Earth, making them the Spiky Ball Trap devote. Defeating the 6 devotes would be required to summon Golem.

Possesed Lihzahrd: Lihzahrd that attacks with the Possessed Hatchet
Flying Cell Snake: Flying Snake that drops the Golem Summon at a 100% rate. Think of it being the Voodoo Demon of the Temple
Slithorpion: a snake mixed with a scorpion
Slitherer: A snake with the Worm AI
Heat Lihzahrd: Lihzahrd with a Heat Ray
Lihzahrd Guardian: Appears at the entrance to the Temple before plantera is defeated, appears within it post-Plantera. Looks like the guardian on the statue

Hope you liked my suggestion. As stated in an earlier thread I am creating a mod and this will be in it, but I think it should be in the main game regardless. Nothing has to be exactly the way I stated it but at least add more enemies.

I already have a thread going on the matter. See Here. Perhaps it would be best if you posted your ideas there, so it's more compacted. Of course, you may post a link to this thread for more information, but this way it'll keep the developers, in case they decide to act on this, from needing to visit multiple threads (which may be a ways down the list) if they decide to implement these ideas.

I already have a thread going on the matter. See Here. Perhaps it would be best if you posted your ideas there, so it's more compacted. Of course, you may post a link to this thread for more information, but this way it'll keep the developers, in case they decide to act on this, from needing to visit multiple threads (which may be a ways down the list) if they decide to implement these ideas.
These are my own ideas so they should be in my thread. I saw your thread a while before posting this.

Just a few things about this marvelous concept. Please explain the gaurdian, and slithorpion. Also the hatacget lhizard should not home.
The Hatchet would not home.

The Guardian would be based off of one of the Statues in the temple called the "Lihzahrdian Guardian Statue". It would be a Lihzahrd with a spear, like the one in the Statue, and use it to stab the player. It would "guard" the temple pre-hardmode

The Slithorpion would be a Scorpion that has the same color scheme as the temple, and it would be small, hard to hit, and shoot deadly stingers that inflict Venom on the player.

Back
Top Bottom